what time does the footy show start?
im in qld btw

H

Haztrick

Q: Always wanted to come back to NRL?
Sullo: Yes, always the plan

Q: How did you get approached?
Sullo: Had a few words with Peter Sharp

Q: The board, how the players going about that?
Sullo: People have been re-signing and every player loves the club and all have commitment.

Q: Against Bunnies?
Sullo: Yeah we did well. Did everything right, defended well, defended kicks better.

Q: Your attack off the bench was good, you ran more.
Sullo: I was disappointed in round 1 that I didn't run or create opportunities so I did that more in round 2.

Q: Was there much made of the second half against Eels?
Sullo: Yeah, they had all the possession, something like 26 odd sets. That happens now days so we just spoke that if they have the ball a lot we just have to defend well.

Q: Man of the match to Danny Williams, hows he going?
Sullo: Good, he does his fair share and he's been good. We don't have many superstars any more but as a team we did well and shared the work load.

Q: You've worked hard at changing the structure, so you adapted to SBW being out well?
Sullo: Yeah, it works great with the structure we have no days, our strucutre is benefited us.

Q: The ESL experiance was good, did you get out of it what you were looking for?
Sullo: Yeah, it was good. I got lonely by myself over there but it was always my plan to get back.

Q: So what are you looking for in season 2008
Sullo: It's my plan to make a home here at Canterbury. Hopefully I can secure a long term deal, the clubs great and everyones great.

Thanks for coming in Michael.
---

That's pretty much accurate, enjoy people.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
top guy sullo is...hopefully he can keep improving

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
put up or shut up - I've worked with people like you

Grandazz indicates your old and Hatrick is a young man - you're behaviour is a perfect example of why we have so many problems with our youth these days - absolutely no decent role models

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
Good to hear him say he is hoping to make a career here at the dogs and get signed on a long term deal.

Its ok Haztrick... most of us appreciated your summary... dnt let a few silly comments upset you *holds out arms and offers a hug*

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
was a great interview and also 10 pionts to Joey for saying Steve Folkes deserves a rap and some credit!...about time someone credited Folkes considering the crap thats been thrown at him over the last few months...

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Q: Always wanted to come back to NRL?
Sullo: Yes, always the plan

Q: How did you get approached?
Sullo: Had a few words with Peter Sharp

Q: The board, how the players going about that?
Sullo: People have been re-signing and every player loves the club and all have commitment.

Q: Against Bunnies?
Sullo: Yeah we did well. Did everything right, defended well, defended kicks better.

Q: Your attack off the bench was good, you ran more.
Sullo: I was disappointed in round 1 that I didn't run or create opportunities so I did that more in round 2.

Q: Was there much made of the second half against Eels?
Sullo: Yeah, they had all the possession, something like 26 odd sets. That happens now days so we just spoke that if they have the ball a lot we just have to defend well.

Q: Man of the match to Danny Williams, hows he going?
Sullo: Good, he does his fair share and he's been good. We don't have many superstars any more but as a team we did well and shared the work load.

Q: You've worked hard at changing the structure, so you adapted to SBW being out well?
Sullo: Yeah, it works great with the structure we have no days, our strucutre is benefited us.

Q: The ESL experiance was good, did you get out of it what you were looking for?
Sullo: Yeah, it was good. I got lonely by myself over there but it was always my plan to get back.

Q: So what are you looking for in season 2008
Sullo: It's my plan to make a home here at Canterbury. Hopefully I can secure a long term deal, the clubs great and everyones great.

Thanks for coming in Michael.
---

That's pretty much accurate, enjoy people.
Awesome stuff man. Missed it so really appreciate he summary

Deception_2112

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to hear he wants to stay at the 'Dogs.

Hopefully he can play 80 minutes sooner or later

Tunks

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
he is an impressive young man and has learnt his lessons in life. I hope he will be a doggie for a long time. The players seem more relaxed at the club now that the ego is gone.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I missed it, thanks for the summary, your contribution is appreciated.
Lets hope Sullivan continues to play with enthusiasm and gets his three year deal.

S

Stacey A

Whats happened to all the people calling him useless last week?

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cheers for the summary AAD

Just woke up lol

Mighty_Matt

Waterboy
Reaction score
missed teh show also...much appreciated haz, your a great person to have on here!

Sulivan is going to be great so glad to see him with much more game time friday night

S

Stacey A

Well done Haztrick, even if it was not 100% spot on it was close enough to get the drift

Status
Not open for further replies.