Opinion Michael Maguire

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have this horrible feeling that he will be our coach once the tigers sack him. l truly bloody hope I am wrong. There where rumours a while back can’t exactly remember who wrote it that we would be interested in a coach with his experience. I see the tigers sacking him immediately and hiring flanno and we get madge. I hope I’m wrong I’ll absolutely lose my shit of this eventuates.

Ps. I’ve never hated a player more then that rat dufty.

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I have this horrible feeling that he will be our coach once the tigers sack him. l truly bloody hope I am wrong. There where rumours a while back can’t exactly remember who wrote it that we would be interested in a coach with his experience. I see the tigers sacking him immediately and hiring flanno and we get madge. I hope I’m wrong I’ll absolutely lose my shit of this eventuates.

Start buying your nappies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Please bro NO!

After today we need time to recover lol

a dogs life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

That was also my thought earlier when I saw the story about a decision on Maguire in the next week. Cannot say I am a fan, but was thinking about what Jammer said in NRL360 a couple of weeks ago, that the next coach may not necessarily be the one to take us to a premiership, rather be a shorter term measure. I reckon for a couple of seasons he could be good for us.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

What if...
Flanagan Snr & Jnr To the Tigpies
Maguire & Hastings to the Dogs
Would we still be complaining ? :-)

a dogs life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What if...
If it’s Maguire, he has a time limit which seems to be about 2 seasons before he loses the dressing room. Reminds me of Brian Smith a bit in that respect, aside from Maguire having won a premiership as a coach. If it included Hastings, it’d make a bitter pill easier to swallow!

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What if...
There's honestly no circumstances where I'd like to see him at our club. He has shown that he has zero positives when it comes to attracting players, almost every players he tries for ends up somewhere else.

hoody06

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Flanagan not in the mix.
Madge or Ricky being seriously considered. September announcement means we are chasing a current coach employed with another club.