• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Decision doesn't need to be made yet. I'm happy to give him another 2 seasons but this wouldn't be a conversation if we'd kept Cook

Scrubdog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Decision doesn't need to be made yet. I'm happy to give him another 2 seasons but this wouldn't be a conversation if we'd kept Cook
Depends on what money he wants
If happy to be signed on what he's already on he'd be worth keeping, gives option of developing the young hookers for another season and probably trialling mbye there with Licha off the bench or vice versa - Mbye gives us quality cover for whole backline which is worth money in itself

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hes average overall... his defence is good.. if he takes a paycut mite be worth re-signing if Woolfred not ready

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because Mbye is massive overs I think Lichaa will be cut to make way for possible new recruits. We have cover in the 9 jersey with Mbye, Reynolds, Garvey and Woolford who all can play there when and IF needed.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Cook can't even beat old man Farah to the starting spot. He only has about 40 mins a game in him even now. Yes he is quick off the mark but he isn't much in defence. Lichaa keeps improving he will be a top flight 9

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too slow off the mark and doesn't have the best service. Even when he does run he does anything he can not to be tackled which loses momentum. We should offer segeyaro a proper contract and a starting spot. Sharks have about 4 hookers in their top squad now the greedy pricks

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Really wish we kept cook

In any rate
I'd punt lichaa
I'd be happy with mbye or Reynolds at 9

I really don't want to lose Reynolds though
I'd hate to see him in a sharks jersey tearing us apart

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cook can't even beat old man Farah to the starting spot. He only has about 40 mins a game in him even now. Yes he is quick off the mark but he isn't much in defence. Lichaa keeps improving he will be a top flight 9
Cook could play 80 with ease, Maguire has poor vision for his squad, that's not Cooks fault - he's outplayed Farah every game this year. Isn't much in defence? He's one of the best hitting hookers in the game!

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Cook could play 80 with ease, Maguire has poor vision for his squad, that's not Cooks fault - he's outplayed Farah every game this year. Isn't much in defence? He's one of the best hitting hookers in the game!
Maybe, but he couldn't go the 80 with us and when he had the golden run 18 months ago he was on the wane by the 4th game. He really hasn't done much with the Rabbits and this is his second season. Maguire is many things but he's not an idiot. He doesn't see Cook starting over even Farah and he's on old legs. He's living off fast feet and thats about it.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Farahs ego and false reputation keeps him as starting hooker. He's not better than Cook.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
This is the first season we are seeing him play IMO. He has already done more in 5 games than the two prior and it's because he has been allowed too.

The Jerker

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If we dont re-sign him I cant imagine another NRL side picking him up. Auburn Warriors next hooker.

The Jerker

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If we dont re-sign him I cant imagine another NRL side picking him up. Auburn Warriors

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The thing that Lichaa used to excel at at the sharks youth teams was his vision which we haven't seen while his been with us and maybe new coach can bring that out of him tbh. If we let him go I can see him going to the Tigers until they blood Liddle in more.

Scrubdog

Waterboy
Reaction score
If we dont re-sign him I cant imagine another NRL side picking him up. Auburn Warriors
Roosters - friend and Watson
Cowboys - Granville / Fensom
Storm - Smith
Tigers - Ballin / Mcillrick
Cronulla - Segyaro and Bailey
Warriors - Luke
Parramatta - Kaysa Pritchard
Titans - Peats / Ryan Simpkins
Merge - Cameron McInnes
Groncos - Mcullough
Rabbitohs - Farah and Cook
Manly - Korisau / Hastings
Raiders - Hodsgson / Jordan Turner
Knights - Danny Levi
Panthers - Peter Wallace

Maybe Knights, Tigers, Parra would have a go if cheap

Scrubdog

Waterboy
Reaction score
I'd think he'd rate in the bottom 3 or 4 out of that list on current form
Certainly well below the top 4 sides and would weaken their teams if he took the hooking role in their rosters

Does he have the potential to improve to their levels?

Status
Not open for further replies.