Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I heard that Parra are trying to get Lichaa to replace Peats for this year.

Good luck... Can't see the sharks allowing that. Would we have a say in it too I wonder.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Good luck... Can't see the sharks allowing that. Would we have a say in it too I wonder.
Not a chance of that,
If the sharks were prepared to release him thus years the dogs would get him no doubt

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I reckon he would join us mid season before he joins them, plus we don't need him ruined before we get him lol

Also we could out bid the Eels for cap space and "bribes" for that no to happen

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't it round 13? So if he has signed with us he can't back out now, maybe sharks are thinking mid season swap for ennis?

TONGA12

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Isn't it round 13? So if he has signed with us he can't back out now, maybe sharks are thinking mid season swap for ennis?
Done Deal

I have been told he is very loyal and will see out his sharks deal

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope this kid is worth losing Ennis over..

No doubt in the long run he will be a good signing, but I have my doubts he will last 80 minutes and be the saviour people are making him out to be..

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope this kid is worth losing Ennis over..

No doubt in the long run he will be a good signing, but I have my doubts he will last 80 minutes and be the saviour people are making him out to be..
We aren't looking for a savior, we're looking for more spark from dummy half which this kid can offer, his defence has held up alright in the games he's played this year and des will get him playing 80 if that's his plan

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We aren't looking for a savior, we're looking for more spark from dummy half which this kid can offer, his defence has held up alright in the games he's played this year and des will get him playing 80 if that's his plan
Pretty much, we need a replacement hooker regardless due to Ennis's age and Des sees Lichaa as the man for it.

A tough off season will get him physically ready as he is still growing

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ive said this before hell be a superstar and all due respect to mick ennis who i have the utmost respect for but next year liccha will make ennis look tired and slow ,des is trying to build what he was starting at manly a team of young guys who are mates and will stay together for a long long time forming a dominant team for a long time which no one has been able to do yet

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lichaa looks the goods ,Does he have a kicking game??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lichaa looks the goods ,Does he have a kicking game??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well Ennis didn't set the bar too high with his kicking, any kicking game would be an improvement .

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Isn't it about now that all these things are confirmed and done? ..... It would be nice to know either way on this, it is the longest unconfirmed signing I recall.... he has to be the longest serving non-Bulldog as far as the kennel is concerned anyway?

If he has signed, god help him here, he has been built up way beyond his actual playing performance at the top level... anything less than being the best #9 ever, and there will be calls for the guy to be sacked from round 1 next year.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't it about now that all these things are confirmed and done? ..... It would be nice to know either way on this, it is the longest unconfirmed signing I recall.... he has to be the longest serving non-Bulldog as far as the kennel is concerned anyway?

If he has signed, god help him here, he has been built up way beyond his actual playing performance at the top level... anything less than being the best #9 ever, and there will be calls for the guy to be sacked from round 1 next year.
where has anyone talked him up that much?

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
where has anyone talked him up that much?
Seriously? are you new here?

To catch you up, and to avoid doing a search...... he is the answer to all, and it is hard to decide between him (a player that shows a lot of potential, but has very little FG experience) and Ennis (the captain of our team, and a proven asset)

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I'm not anti-Lichaa ...... I'm just anti-anti-Ennis so far

He has more to give IMO, and he wants to give it, I don't see the value in saying no for a unproven (unconfirmed signing) Lichaa?

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The way he has been talked up here, you would say next year he will captain the dogs, blues and kangaroos.

throw in : Rookie of the year, Hooker of the year, Dally M, Clive Churchill Medal, Man of steel award, Provan-Summons award, representative player of the year, Top try-scorer of the year, Top point-scorer of the year

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The Kennel didn't hand pick him, Desmond did. Says a lot.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
At the end of 2012, Lichaa was named at hooker in the 2012 NYC Team of the Year.

At the end of 2013, Lichaa was named at hooker in the 2013 NYC Team of the Year.

In 2011, Lichaa played for the New South Wales Under 18s team.

In 2012 and 2013, Lichaa played for the New South Wales Under 20s team.

In 2012 and 2013, Lichaa played for the Junior Kangaroos.

Played for City in CvC after 2 FG games.

All this before Des weaves his magic on him

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The Kennel didn't hand pick him, Desmond did. Says a lot.
Maybe...... yet to be seen...... and in what capacity, yet to be seen also.

If he is a Bulldog, and isn't the best thing since sliced bread...... or the wheel...... he might fall out of favour here very fast.

(and either way, in Des I trust.... so nice being a Bulldog supporter, and not a eels supporter...... at least we know long term, the right decisions are probably being made)

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
At the end of 2012, Lichaa was named at hooker in the 2012 NYC Team of the Year.

At the end of 2013, Lichaa was named at hooker in the 2013 NYC Team of the Year.

In 2011, Lichaa played for the New South Wales Under 18s team.

In 2012 and 2013, Lichaa played for the New South Wales Under 20s team.

In 2012 and 2013, Lichaa played for the Junior Kangaroos.

Played for City in CvC after 2 FG games.

All this before Des weaves his magic on him
Not questioning his potential at all, no doubt he is the brightest #9 prospect out there.......... but, prospect vs the top 2 or 3 #9 in the NRL right now?

I'd love for him to come over, and love even more for him to get the chance to be mentored by Ennis for a year or two....... would be great for him, and a great transition for the club IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.