Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's more like in 6min. The tries he scored are in the 32min, 35min & 38min
Is that a reflection of how sht our defence was or how good Lichaa is? Or both?

richie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome news best signing so far as Ennis hasn't being his best fro years now, as he has lost his confidence.
Sweet very good young player with a bright future

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
choooooooooice bro!

Does anyone else think this Co-captain thing could be a slow potential hand over to Franky as our future captain? with the obvious intentions of Ennis being obsolete in the near future?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
choooooooooice bro!

Does anyone else think this Co-captain thing could be a slow potential hand over to Franky as our future captain? with the obvious intentions of Ennis being obsolete in the near future?
Definitely. I don't think Des would embarrass/humiliate/whatever Ennis by stripping him of captaincy and instead made a co-captain.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Definitely. I don't think Des would embarrass/humiliate/whatever Ennis by stripping him of captaincy and instead made a co-captain.
Yes I concur.. I think frank has stepped up and that showed with his performance against the Broncos.

Might be to early to say, but made him a better player.

GeneralLee01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
choooooooooice bro!

Absolutely but I'm not so sure Frankie will get it to himself in the end. Could see him sharing with someone like Morris or Reynolds though.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100%. The Bulldogs don't ar$ehole their captains.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
choooooooooice bro!

No, I don't,
I think Making Pritchard co Captain is a result of Des being embarrassed and Frustrated like the rest of us with Ennis on field antics. Like late diving to get a penalty. Some of what he did, like in the Knights game was embarrassing.
I think Des wants more from a club captain than that.
But I think Des is smart enough to know not to strip him of the captaincy all together,
I think Ennis and Pritchard are short term,
In a few years, Ennis and Pritchard will retire (I guess same time) and perhaps Reynolds will take over.

That's all my best guess anyway.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If graham stays he should be captain however if not id give it to j moz 100% over reynolds.

grunta

= dOgGyStYlE =
Reaction score
According to this it is Confirmed Michael lichaa has signed a 3 year deal with the dogs! Happy days... Awesome signing!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Isn't that just kid Billris facebook thing. He's the same kid who claimed Hoffman as fact along with Folau.

I'd much prefer to wait for the Club.

grunta

= dOgGyStYlE =
Reaction score
Isn't that just kid Billris facebook thing. He's the same kid who claimed Hoffman as fact along with Folau.

I'd much prefer to wait for the Club.
Totally understandable bud! But if you look at the caption on the page josh massoud confirms the signing...

Status
Not open for further replies.