Michael Lichaa to the Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDoggiesFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Latest smh article says 300k a season for 3 yrs
Damn! Hard to see someone his age turning down an offer like that. He'd be ecstatic seeing as he's yet to play in first grade. He looks very, very promising though. Send him over!

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
they saying he scored 3 trys in 10minutes against us on the weekend lol

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
they saying he scored 3 trys in 10minutes against us on the weekend lol
Another article said 5 mins and another 8 mins lol

Average time is Approx 7 mins 30 seconds lol

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He would be if he can do that for us in FG lol

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
$300k/year seems to be the number the top under 20s players are getting. Didn't Klemmer and Mbye also get re-signed for around $1mill over 3 years?

People freaking out over Fitty cent getting supposedly $800k/year when untested kids are getting $300k/year. These people simply need to get with the times.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
$300k/year seems to be the number the top under 20s players are getting. Didn't Klemmer and Mbye also get re-signed for around $1mill over 3 years?

People freaking out over Fitty cent getting supposedly $800k/year when untested kids are getting $300k/year. These people simply need to get with the times.
The absolute lowest is 80k isn't it?

playon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
@josh_massoud: There's no need for speculation over Michael Lichaa - he's agreed to join @NRL_Bulldogs. #donedeal

@JoeArruzza: @josh_massoud @NRL_Bulldogs what does this mean for Mick Ennis? Will he be re-signed by the dogs or asked to move on?

@josh_massoud: @JoeArruzza @NRL_Bulldogs Wrote this a couple of weeks ago. There will be a hand over in 2015, with Ennis going around one more year.

GeneralLee01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I believe Ennis will go around in 2015 in tandem with Lichaa and Ennis will mentor Lichaa at the same time then he will retire and may even be offered a coaching roll after that to help Des with Lichaa and our forwards.
This is only my opinion, I don't have inside info.

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe Ennis will go around in 2015 in tandem with Lichaa and Ennis will mentor Lichaa at the same time then he will retire and may even be offered a coaching roll after that to help Des with Lichaa and our forwards.
This is only my opinion, I don't have inside info.
Read my mind haha

playon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
BulldogsFan

No, I believe Ennis will play on for 1 more year we may see Lichaa off the bench in like a Segeyaro Role.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Does this mean it's Ennis' last year this year?
No, I'd expect Ennis will get a 1 or 2 year deal. He will play 2015 as our starting hooker with Lichaa off the bench and blooding him into first grade. A perfect option for us too with Ennis to help guide him in NRL and a few traits as a pretty darn good 9 career.

I think it's an awesome move. If we have signed him, Fifita and kept Graham and Morris all I want is Locke and our team is a ****ing BEAST for a few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.