Michael Lichaa to the Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

canterbury

New Pup
Reaction score
Ennis will get a new 2 year deal.lichaa comeing off the bench.who ever doesn't believe it.you will see in a few weeks

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought it was this afternoon!!!!!

doggy_tragic

New Pup
Reaction score
Il try confirm later tonight. Will speak to his father at oztag. Hope its true, would be an awesome signing and be prob due to the sharks paying overs for carney and resigning fifita.
This would be exciting news, would LOVE to see it confirmed. I know some ppl closely following the sharks and they're all very strongly denying it - as expected. I've heard Lichaa is contracted to them for another few years (but we all know how much a contract is worth these days). :p

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This would be exciting news, would LOVE to see it confirmed. I know some ppl closely following the sharks and they're all very strongly denying it - as expected. I've heard Lichaa is contracted to them for another few years (but we all know how much a contract is worth these days). :p
His contract expires the end of this season.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Someone is telling lies....
His father does not PLAY oztag. He is there to watch his partner play in the mixed comp. i dont need to tell lies regarding a fringe first grade player mr 09.

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
According to this he re-signed for 2yrs in 2012. So he is free from 2015.

The Cronulla Sharks have been active in securing the services of a number of young and talented players for 2013 and beyond.

Michael Lichaa, just this week named in the Junior Kangaroos team to tackle the Junior Kiwis on Saturday, was the first to commit to the Sharks for a further two years, a contract which will see him remain in Cronulla colours through until at least 2014. Source

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Ennis will get a new 2 year deal.lichaa comeing off the bench.who ever doesn't believe it.you will see in a few weeks
If true that's ridiculous, he's on borrowed time this year. I would have given him a one year contract extension from the bench for the loyalty he has shown. To think he will still be taking up a spot in three years time is embarrassing. We will probably lose some rookie to keep Ennis playing from the bench, just silly!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
His father does not PLAY oztag. He is there to watch his partner play in the mixed comp. i dont need to tell lies regarding a fringe first grade player mr 09.
Didn't say it was you, I'm more leaning towards someone who has joined the forum for that post exactly...

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
If true that's ridiculous, he's on borrowed time this year. I would have given him a one year contract extension from the bench for the loyalty he has shown. To think he will still be taking up a spot in three years time is embarrassing. We will probably lose some rookie to keep Ennis playing from the bench, just silly!
i agree with this. i love mick but when you look at the big picture, in 3 years time i cant see him having the same effect on the team. lets take it 1 year at a time.

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'm in the pro mick ennis camp but i also agree on the year deal thoughts but i'd be ok with 2

3 would be a disaster

if we got lichaa, he wouldn't be a big minute hooker straight away, players like him are often better of splitting time with a defensive hooker for a while, its not exactly the same but the penrith hooker situation works great imo

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My mail is Ennis will be signing a 2 years extension soon...

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I seriously don't understand all the hate you guys have for Ennis...

Status
Not open for further replies.