Michael Lichaa sidelined for 3 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Time for Craig Garvey to step up to the plate. I hope he kills it and achieves well.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shit that we have lost him, but IMO our team is a team that doesnt really depend on one player. You take the FB and HK out of melbourne they are gone, take GI out of souths the same, Johnson out of the warriors gone and a few other teams that really rely on players. The way we play is more of a team game and we dont rely on just one player. Just look at this past game, we lose Bmoz and Klemm adn still win. Last year we had suspensions and injuries galore and still make fifth place. Such a shame because he was looking so goo too, but Garvey will do the business.
It's entirely possible that 7 are wrong given the way they worded the report. I don't recall the wording exactly but it sounded like they were reporting based on sketchy information if I'm any judge.

If Lichaa is out then I'm also confident Garvey can step up. Looked pretty good in the all stars clash. I'm not going into panic mode just yet.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's entirely possible that 7 are wrong given the way they worded the report. I don't recall the wording exactly but it sounded like they were reporting based on sketchy information if I'm any judge.

If Lichaa is out then I'm also confident Garvey can step up. Looked pretty good in the all stars clash. I'm not going into panic mode just yet.
Yep me too. Im gutted becasue Lichaa was looking good but at least it happened now and not going into finals. This will give Garvey time to ease into first grade. Im guessing Des will just have him tackle and pass so we will lose the attacking spark which wont be good but i still im confident Garvey can do a job. Still sucks though.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i think i should ban myself until he returns as punishment for assuming it was cramp

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
F**k! This weekend was going so good too.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So disappointing. I hope Lichaa doesn't turn out to be one of those players missing for half the season every year. I hope Garvey can handle playing 80 mins in first grade every week.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
We don't need this at all

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Meniscus wouldn't keep him out for 12 weeks.
I had mine removed and was back in 5.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wonder if Cook is kicking himself. On the bench for the Bunnies when he could have been starting at the Dogs

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sounds like 7 news went off a little early.
Scans Results not known yet.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Garvey won't play 80
We need a utility or back on the bench
We can't have Jacko at centre and hooker again if players get injured

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
TBF I didnt think Cook would have played 80 minutes of footy either, but he did. So we dont really know, from what ive seen Garvey looks fit as, and has talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.