Rumour Michael Lichaa eyes dogs return

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hasler should sign him & Levi that would be a dynamic dummy half duo

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Under the tutelage of a decent coach Licchia could be a good player and not just a tackling machine. Hassler is a shit coach that couldn’t coach water to run down hill.He just stunted Licchia’s development.
An under 7s coach should be able to teach a player to pass better than lichaa ever did. He should have been able to learn how to pass better without coaching. Simple as that really. There are low quality hookers that keep bouncing back in other rosters. But the bare minimum to succeed is a decent passing ability and good defence. Lichaa only ever managed good defence.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
would you even call licha Lebanese?
His mum is Aussie and his dad is half Lebanese born in Australia.

born and raised in the Surherland shire.
Hmm he looks pretty Lebanese my friend, comes from a known Maronite Christian. I’d say Michael says he is Lebanese kid. Being born in the in shire doesn’t make you less Lebo

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hmm he looks pretty Lebanese my friend, comes from a known Maronite Christian. I’d say Michael says he is Lebanese kid. Being born in the in shire doesn’t make you less Lebo
You must not have read what I posted. I said his mother was Aussie and his father was half leb

Born and raised in the Sutherland shire.

what does a Leb look like?

dark with brown eyes or blonde with blue eyes?

ive seen both

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
You must not have read what I posted. I said his mother was Aussie and his father was half leb

Born and raised in the Sutherland shire.

what does a Leb look like?

dark with brown eyes or blonde with blue eyes?

ive seen both

Ok ok ok calm down. No issue from me kid. I just though you was saying cause he is from the Shire and his only half Lebanese that doesn’t really make him Lebanese. Agree I seen these blonde hair blue eyes lads before as well

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I thought Lichaa started a Lebanese Oregano pizza business in Punchbowl?

He won't be tying up the laces on his boots anymore, he'll be tying up the bags of flour at the end of each business day.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
I thought Lichaa started a Lebanese Oregano pizza business in Punchbowl?

He won't be tying up the laces on his boots anymore, he'll be tying up the bags of flour at the end of each business day.
Back where he belongs...

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I guess the incident over the weekend rules this out lol.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could’ve been born in Bankstown, now that’s born and bred