News Michael Jennings being sued by ex-wife over rape claim

ElMagic92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’ve got a mate who partied with him and some former Panthers in Vegas a few years back.

Said Jennings and a few others were hitting the coke and partying pretty hard.

Granted it was the off season and it’s out of their system by the time they get tested but still, bound to catch up with them sooner or later

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sports people, social elites, politicians, lawyers/barristers, judges have all been doing drugs to let their hair down since the dawn of time.
I dont understand how people are shocked when these so called bombshells are dropped.
It says a lot about the drug testing regime though. Andrew Johns? From I have been told (in the AFL at least) they target people who they know don't do drugs & test them over & over so the stats reflect well on the AFL.

Last edited:

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It says a lot about the drug testing regime though. Andrew Johns? From I have been told (in the AFL at least) they target people who they know don't do drugs & test them over & over so the stats reflect well on the AFL.
Not sure how it works wirh NRL to be honest.
Johns is a great examole everyone in the nrwcastle area knew what the Johns boys were upto.
Another example Sam Burgess. Do not tell me he didnt play of his guts.

But anyways. If you look around with open eyes and ears you see what goes on.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How about the difference in Jennings, like hayne looks fat and bloated
new missus is a dog by comparison, both her and jennings look like they just rolled out of bed

What a fall from grace for Jennings