Michael Ennis set to be the Bulldogs' goalkicker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
It's gonna be hard for all of us Dogs fans going from Halligan, to El Masri......to Ennis.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
It was hard going from Halligan.

In time, haz made us forget.

Lest we forget.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
its gonna be weird but yeah...we will eventually get used to it

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Question. Do fantasy coaches have invisible girlfriends too?

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Never knew Tia Killifi could take shots at goals.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He is a bit of a hog. He wants to be involved in everything. Thats why he wont let anyone else kick. And if he is the kicker he is more valuable as a player for dally M's NSW and Australia. So might have one over farrah.

He is not the best goal kicker at the club. From what i saw of goodwin at the four nations he is solid but a lefty. Goodwin would b a high 70% goal kicker and ennis is a mid 70%. It is only 3 or 4 kicks per hundered difference but might be the points that are needed for a win.

Good on ennis. He is a great player. Just hopefully he relaxes and lets others contribute to the team too in 2010. General play kicking was his weakness in 2009 and he had solid players like noddy and roberts as options. So he needs to remember its a team game.

And on a positive at st george i think ennis had a streak of 20 or 25 in a row or something. Which shows he is more then capable of kicking. And with fulltime practice i am sure he can return to the level of kicking.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
With Halligan the kicking coach Ennis might end up another sharp shooter. Goal kicking has been one of strengths for a long time, it would be a shame if we lost this advantage.

JERRY LEE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think he will do very well, his kicking percentage is quite high.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Hope Halligan makes Michael Ennis kick as well as Michael Gordon.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Happy to see how he goes. We are lucky to have so many decent kickers in the side after losing Haz.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Nice to see Ennis working hard to grab the goal kicking duties

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well done El Menace.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
He is a bit of a hog. He wants to be involved in everything. Thats why he wont let anyone else kick. And if he is the kicker he is more valuable as a player for dally M's NSW and Australia. So might have one over farrah.

He is not the best goal kicker at the club. From what i saw of goodwin at the four nations he is solid but a lefty. Goodwin would b a high 70% goal kicker and ennis is a mid 70%. It is only 3 or 4 kicks per hundered difference but might be the points that are needed for a win.

Good on ennis. He is a great player. Just hopefully he relaxes and lets others contribute to the team too in 2010. General play kicking was his weakness in 2009 and he had solid players like noddy and roberts as options. So he needs to remember its a team game.

And on a positive at st george i think ennis had a streak of 20 or 25 in a row or something. Which shows he is more then capable of kicking. And with fulltime practice i am sure he can return to the level of kicking.
Farah kicks goals too, so I doubt that would give him an advantage in that area. I thought Goodwin would get it, he looks like he has great potential and to be frank from what I've seen of Ennis goal kicking he really is an average at best goal kicker, who knows maybe with Halligan training him he might improve and he needs to. Wasn't it Halligan who said Goodwin has one of best techniques he's ever seen?

Goodwin would of had a chance to be top point scorer every year with his high try scoring rate and being in a good team and carry on the Winger / goal kicker tradition :p

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Farah kicks goals too, so I doubt that would give him an advantage in that area. I thought Goodwin would get it, he looks like he has great potential and to be frank from what I've seen of Ennis goal kicking he really is an average at best goal kicker, who knows maybe with Halligan training him he might improve and he needs to. Wasn't it Halligan who said Goodwin has one of best techniques he's ever seen?

Goodwin would of had a chance to be top point scorer every year with his high try scoring rate and being in a good team and carry on the Winger / goal kicker tradition :p
x2 I reckon Goodwin should get it for pure ability but Ennis is so damn competitive he might end up being bloody good at it anyway

Bulldogs Gangst

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i would hv like bryosn to be kicker cause his a winger n hazem was a winger aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.