Michael Ennis Re-Affirms Commitment to the Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs News

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In response to media speculation today, the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs can confirm that Michael Ennis is signed to the Club through to the end of the 2014 National Rugby League season.

More...bulldogs.com.au

neovo89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Michael Ennis Re-Affirms Commitment to the Bulldogs
13/04/2011 2:38:07 PM
In response to media speculation today, the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs can confirm that Michael Ennis is signed to the Club through to the end of the 2014 National Rugby League season.

"I have agreed to extend my stay with the Bulldogs recently, nothing has changed,” Ennis says. “I have not spoken with Newcastle since leaving the club many years ago.”

Bulldogs Chief Executive Officer Todd Greenberg has reiterated Ennis’ importance to the Club.

“Michael Ennis is highly regarded at the Bulldogs,” Mr. Greenberg says. “We see him as a future leader and a long term player with the Club.”

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/default....l-ennis-re-affirms-commitment-to-the-bulldogs

great news guys!

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lets hope he gets some of the 09 form back. And he stop giving hospital balls to forwards who are 1 meter from the defensive line :p

DoggyDawg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
hopefully he can start taking some actual hit ups too....

Hubdy

Bite Me
Reaction score
are there anymore reporters out there that want to make **** can you
please do it to another club or sport as we bulldog supporter have had a
real ****ty week thank you :grinning:

awesome news now i hope we can finally concentrate on playing football now
and fix up our mistakes from the last 2 weeks please....!!!!!!!!

Nadzzz..

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
From what I've heard, he won't be leaving... and no I will not reveal my sources.

neovo89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just read the post again there was nothing mentioned about the get out clause! intresting

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ennis for future Captain, we need his enthusiasm and passion, the Knights are just regretting letting him leave, De Gois does an ok job for them.

neovo89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ennis for future Captain, we need his enthusiasm and passion, the Knights are just regretting letting him leave, De Gois does an ok job for them.
this could of been a G up, watch him get the captaincy now!

Status
Not open for further replies.