Michael Clarke Goes For Two In A Row

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
Aussies 2-0

I think CA can thank their lucky stars the 2nd and 3rd tests aren't back to back. Because it would definately be delayed.

The 10 day break is a godsend as it'll calm things down.

India will play, even though they're in their rights not to. They'll have to fork up $2.3 mill which CA will lose anyway if/when they decide not to tour Pakistan.

Aust 4-0

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Aussies 2-0

I think CA can thank their lucky stars the 2nd and 3rd tests aren't back to back. Because it would definately be delayed.

The 10 day break is a godsend as it'll calm things down.

India will play, even though they're in their rights not to. They'll have to fork up $2.3 mill which CA will lose anyway if/when they decide not to tour Pakistan.

Aust 4-0
bit of info. They didnt tour zimbabwe and they didnt get fined. U'll find that they most prob wont tour pakistan nor will they get fined :grinning:

PigBenis

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aust 4-0 your kidding right noo way. india will win a test.. just look at the 2nd test fuking umpires cost them

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
Hmm well unless I'm blind, that still shot shows the ball hit the ground. I understand clarke being adamant he caught it as all his fingers would've felt the ball but just because you think you caught it doens't mean you did.

The video ump is there, ffs use it.
So that then makes it 9-1 Aust way...

It'll never be the other way around in terms of decisions on tours here. You wont see the reverse happen (ie; India 9-1), if it did, I'd be disappointed Aust were robbed of a 16th consec victory and would be the 1st one to voice my disgust.

Oh well, sh!t happens.

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
bit of info. They didnt tour zimbabwe and they didnt get fined. U'll find that they most prob wont tour pakistan nor will they get fined :grinning:
Wrong.

There's a clause in the agreement that Aust will have to cough up $3mill in compensation for not touring and a neutral venue is not an option. They haven't toured there since 1998.

Whether they should tour or not is their perogative. My cousin has her wedding right when they are due to tour (mid march) I was hoping to follow 2 tests and 2 ODI's up around the northern parts of Pakistan but I decided to "cancel my tour". So will completely understand if Aust do. But like I said, if they back out, well they'll have to face financial loss.

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
Aust 4-0 your kidding right noo way. india will win a test.. just look at the 2nd test fuking umpires cost them
I know that.
But I also know their mentality.

The loss and the umpiring will have deflated the side, esp the bowlers.
It cost them a 1-1 level series going into Perth. I know it favours the quicks but most of their batsmen prefer bounce and fast pitches it is a damn shame to the viewing public and to int'l cricket that such an awesome contest be tarnished.

If Bhaji doesn't play they will lose 4-0 or 3-0.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
it doesnt matter if he caught it or not bighaz

because as he rolls over, he grounds the ball to support himself

if the 3rd umpire was asked to look at it, it would be given not out simply for that

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
it doesnt matter if he caught it or not bighaz

because as he rolls over, he grounds the ball to support himself

if the 3rd umpire was asked to look at it, it would be given not out simply for that
Syt i didn't notice that
u mean clarke or ponting?
I know ponting did that

Status
Not open for further replies.