Message to all Kennel season ticket holders

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Myself and a few other people are really trying to get the kennel area improved for the 2008 season and beyond. I have just received an email from matt who is in charge of the membership packages etc. and he has basically said that next weeks home game against the Eels is a trial as for how the kennel will go in the future. There are about 100 people who have signed up to sit in this area, but only about 40 attend each game.

So this is a shout out to all those who hold passes, to come along and sit in the kennel next friday night and create an atmosphere worthy of the kennel being improved in the future. The drums will be moved to in front of the kennel section to assist us in getting the crowd going. Also if people who are not kennel season ticket holders want to sit in the kennel, let people in the kennel know as we can bring in a few friends with us, but you must let us know asap so we can arrange that with the club.

So i really hope all get behind this as the atmosphere at our home games has been lacking and this is our chance to do something about it, so come out to telstra on friday night and if you see us in the kennel starting chants, make sure you join in and bring your loudest voice, lets make this happen.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
all those that want to move to cat 1 in the future, shud seriously think about this, if we get heaps on board next week then it will go along way to getting what we want

K

kennyy

well dude why dont they make it easier for a kennel pass holder to rbing us in there for that game?

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
we were told kennel members can bring in guests, all they have you have to do is get some1 u know who is a kennel member and tell them u wanna go, then by i think tuesday or wednesday u must go to the bulldogs office at Belmore Sports ground and by a ticket from their, theyll add u on to the list and u will be allowed to sit inside the kennel. I usually do that with some of my friends every now and then when they watch a game, any1 can do it, they dont want people just rocking up incase some losers come in and wreck everything we are trying to achieve

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
i dont have a season ticket!! =(
Any1 with a kennel pass can get u in Sarah, all we have to do is go to the office by Tuesday/Wednesday put ur name down as a guest and buy u a ticket 4 the game

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sarah if you want we can use (as hansta said) our tix to get people in.

If your really up for it we can organise it through the club?

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
remember every1 whoever has kennel tickets sit in the bay plz, whoever isnt and wants 2 im going 2morrow to the dogs office to get some tickets 4 a few mates, if u want PM me or JB, or other who have them also so we can get u the tickets. I think the lastest we can do it is either a tuesday or wednesday

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
If you loved the atmosphere at WIN last night, thats what we are hoping to achieve at all home games from now on, so if you are a kennel member, come and sit there and help create a decent atmosphere and support the boys, we need all the support we can get.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
well dude why dont they make it easier for a kennel pass holder to rbing us in there for that game?
agreed, its not a brainy move to buy a season ticket for myself, due to sporadic attendance to games due to various reasons. I would MUCN MUCN MUCN prefer to sit in a doggies area than amongst other fans lol. I really hate being in the quiter sidewings like the last game i went to.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you loved the atmosphere at WIN last night, thats what we are hoping to achieve at all home games from now on, so if you are a kennel member, come and sit there and help create a decent atmosphere and support the boys, we need all the support we can get.
People probably dont sit there due to the ****ty postitioning right on the corner lol

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
well, this friday night is like a test for the kennel as the club knows people hate the positioning of it and they want to see if it is worthy of being moved to a better position, so thats why we need as many people as we can to get out there on friday night and be apart of the kennel.

K

kennyy

dude whilst we all would love to have what we had last night every week realistically most of those people have season tickets and will be elsewhere. The rest of us cant be botheredgoing thru the red tape to get into the kennel area. Its a damn damn shame as well.

>:(

Status
Not open for further replies.