Merrylands High

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malla

Reaction score
First of all stop calling me big boy.

Second if they family did care about them then they would have raised them properly in which case they would have been attending school and getting an education rather than joining a Gee40 gang and attacking school.
yeah

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
or adults continuing the cycle racism which will affect there own kids one day
My children will be brought up to have their own veiws on racism, the government, and religion.

To be able to freely speak their own minds without having the influence of others, and the right to make their own decisions and make their own mistakes.

bulldogz_lady

Im a hustler baby
Reaction score
lol why bring music into this?
these dudes are 14, not only will they cop a beating from their folkes, but also the older dudes in the area and who are in or affiliated with "gee40" (if they were involved).
Yes they will most likely get a belting but do yoiu think that will make them learn?
Please the older boys will only belt them cause they didnt do what they intended,

you walk very slow imo! I used to walk that every day - tis 10 - 15minutes.
QUOTE]

If you power walked maybe, I never made it under 25min

They were not Lebanese,they were islanders.Send them & their parents back to where they come from.
Go jump you witt! That aint going to solve nothing.

First of all stop calling me big boy.

Second if they family did care about them then they would have raised them properly in which case they would have been attending school and getting an education rather than joining a Gee40 gang and attacking school.
What you think cause the kids didnt listen to their parents, it means the parents don't care?
Righto idiot!

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where u been DH - you've been awfully quiet

Status
Not open for further replies.