Merrylands High

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol why bring music into this?
these dudes are 14, not only will they cop a beating from their folkes, but also the older dudes in the area and who are in or affiliated with "gee40" (if they were involved).
because they think they're little gangsters.

M

MikeyP..

if music is the cause of all these little wannabe gangsters being who they want to be. Then i believe rock is the cause of all those emo **** as well as goths.

makes sense...
[/sarcasm]

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
its true. emos are gay. because of their gay death metal sum 41 crap lol

OR they only listen to the music because its the ''trend' in their clique.

NOt saying everyone who listens to a type of music changes, but it can effect some. Im not about to cum on a girls back just coz its in a song :p

p.s- lol why did music get rbought up?!?!

-313-

lol why bring music into this?
these dudes are 14, not only will they cop a beating from their folkes, but also the older dudes in the area and who are in or affiliated with "gee40" (if they were involved).
Thats funny

robert mcgarrig

Waterboy
Reaction score
They were not Lebanese,they were islanders.Send them & their parents back to where they come from.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
There is a web site that will explain alot about niggers and people who want to be niggers, alot can be explained here.

*edited by MrBulldogs* PM BootS for website details

hth

-313-

theyre fob.. ofcourse their family give a **** big boy.
First of all stop calling me big boy.

Second if they family did care about them then they would have raised them properly in which case they would have been attending school and getting an education rather than joining a Gee40 gang and attacking school.

Malla

Reaction score
Why else would they raid a school? lol
because they ARE gangstas

duhhhhhh

:p :p :p

hahaha

Imagine these kids were lebanese, I rekon this woulda blown up way more in the media lol

Status
Not open for further replies.