Merry Christmas!

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to you all, if you celebrate it, Don't forget the true meaning and if you don't, enjoy your day with family and friends.

Peace!
Thx Assasin same to you and your family , me i spent christmas day and boxing day in my bedroom in isolation with the flu, had a covid test boxing day and all clear but missed the grandkids having christmas , oh well next year, i hope!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Thx Assasin same to you and your family , me i spent christmas day and boxing day in my bedroom in isolation with the flu, had a covid test boxing day and all clear but missed the grandkids having christmas , oh well next year, i hope!
Hope you're all good my brother.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope you're all good my brother.
Yep almost over it, just that nagging chesty cough that the wet weather makes worse, no temp or any other shit just a wee cough but last time i had the flu the cough hung around for months

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yep almost over it, just that nagging chesty cough that the wet weather makes worse, no temp or any other shit just a wee cough but last time i had the flu the cough hung around for months
But hasn't the flu been eradicated for this year?

Glad you"re on the mend... that wee cough needs a wee nip. ;)

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Congrats. You've had better luck than me. Makes me think that bagsing things is worth nothing anymore.
On the plus side it's probably enough for the most exciting holiday destination you should visit these days. would cover a nice backyard camping trip for a day or two.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its still Christmas holidays so keep swilling those cans, enjoy life and ban the wet blankets