merry Christmas & happy new year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
All the best for the holiday season to the Canterbury Bankstown members and supporters here at the Kennel.

Hope you have a special time with your family and loved ones.

Relax and regard the batteries because there will be plenty to get stressed over and worry about come March 2017.

While not confident about the 2017 season I am always hopeful.

Reactions: DT

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All the best for the holiday season to the Canterbury Bankstown members and supporters here at the Kennel.

Hope you have a special time with your family and loved ones.

Relax and regard the batteries because there will be plenty to get stressed over and worry about come March 2017.

While not confident about the 2017 season I am always hopeful.
Im hoping the new year brings some change in my attitude because for the first time ever i want bad results to get rid of Hasler....i want to like him and respect his credentials but for mine he just does not feel Canterbury in any way at all.

Happy New Year to all and up the Bulldogs...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas everybody, long live democracy, we will never let the tyranny of Communism and propaganda breath freely in our free country.
Australians shall not ever be told how to think for someones elses power trip.

N

Natboy

It's good we are still allowed to say that!
I hope everyone had a great Christmas and Boxing Day

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all you Bulldog fans. Even the ones I've had heated debates with.

Miracles can happen so i will hold slight hope for a premiership in 2017.

Woof

Last edited:

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas everybody, long live democracy, we will never let the tyranny of Communism and propaganda breath freely in our free country.
Australians shall not ever be told how to think for someones elses power trip.
We've already got a handle on keeping out Communism and Fascism, but how are we going to bring democracy to the NRL? :grinning:

But what I really wish us all is that the Christmas - New Year period is one when we all managed to get our hearts and heads aligned wit joy, peace and good will.

And a rewarding 2017 to us all.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We've already got a handle on keeping out Communism and Fascism, but how are we going to bring democracy to the NRL? :grinning:

But what I really wish us all is that the Christmas - New Year period is one when we all managed to get our hearts and heads aligned wit joy, peace and good will.

And a rewarding 2017 to us all.
We bring democracy to the NRL by stamping out gutter tactics, propaganda and allow the players to have more say on things like the shoulder charge and other rule changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.