1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Merry Christmas Family!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TANK 2.0, Dec 25, 2017.

1. Wolfmother

Wolfmother Immortal

That is the best explanation I've heard about celebrating Christmas especially from an atheists pov.

• Love Love x 1
  2. Mr 95%

Mr 95% Immortal Gilded

Well Wolfy the whole reason for Christmas is to acknowledge and celebrate the birth of Christ..regardless if it is the actual date of his birth or not.. The whole point of the day is this event..nothing else..

I think it’s insulting to try and ignore it..it really is..because that’s what the day is about..and should be the primary focus..In saying that..it doesn’t mean people of all beliefs can’t enjoy or participate in the day..they just need to respect and recognise the primary reason for the day..the birth of Jesus..

• Love Love x 1
  3. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Immortal

Merry Christmas @TANK 2.0. I bought you a present:

[​IMG]

It's a pacemaker for your giant heart.
    To the rest of my kennel family, enjoy the holidays, spend time with your family, don't raise your voice, and tell those fortunate enough to be loved by you that they are.

• Love Love x 2
  4. Wahesh

Wahesh The Forefather of The Kennel

Merry Christmas to everyone on here. Sorry I'm a little belated, but I had to digest 3 Lebanese bbqs in the space of 24 hours. @TANK 2.0 It's not as fun as it sounds. Now comes the audacious part of working it all off

I hope everyone here had fun with their family and friends, and keeping in mind those who do not enjoy this important time of year for various reasons, may God bless and pardon them as well.

I must say, I absolutely enjoyed the cool, overcast weather this year, it's the best when working on a barbecue, let me tell you.

@Mr 95% hit the nail square on the head with his reasons for celebrating Christmas from a non-Christians point of view, my hat goes off to you sir.

@Mr Invisible As for me, my niece loved the snow cabin Lego set it got her. The first thing she noticed was the husky, which was the primary reason I got it for her.

@Wolfmother I wrote the exact same thing on Facebook yesterday, Happy Birthday Jesus.

Now it's time to settle down and lay off the grid for a while then do it all again on January 1.

Peace out.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
    • Best Post Best Post x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  5. TANK 2.0

TANK 2.0 Assyrian King Gilded

That's perfect bro! I can put it where my gut used to be lol

Plus I can charge everyone's electronics lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Mr Invisible

Mr Invisible Super Mod Staff Member Premium Member Gilded

haha that's awesome news. That Lego set was pretty awesome/cutesy.

That said.. 3 bbqs in 24hours ...
    I don't envy your toilet mate..

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Wahesh

Wahesh The Forefather of The Kennel

LMFAO. I know mate, I'm not sure I do either. I'll admit the third BBQ consisted of a lot more liquid intake than solid.

8. Mr Invisible

Mr Invisible Super Mod Staff Member Premium Member Gilded

Hahaha...not sure that helps the situation. Grog bogs are naaaaasty.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. rainman

rainman Immortal

It's a Mitzy

• Funny Funny x 1