Merch suggestion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I'm new to the Kennel - totally love it.
I'm female - 29 - Gold Coast.

Need some suggestions on where to locate great dogs merchandise in Sydney - we are visiting at the end of May and would like to see a better selection of apparel than what is currently available in the TITANs capital.

By the way - I can't wait till May 16 when we have front row ticket on the half-way to see the dogs demolish the titans.

So let me know where abouts in the Eastern suburbs/Sutherland Shire area for dogs gear.

cheers
claire

K

kennyy

Best bet team store at bankstown or online. Not sure about the shire but the eastern suburbs i guess any rebel or sports shop? Good luck finding a decent collection of dogs stuff in non dogs area though

tht

polecat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
gday dog
any of the major shopping centres will
have heaps of places with gear available : )

80fic...

There is some good stuff at the league shop at Liverpool, the teamstore is a ripoff tbh, the heritage jersey was $25 dollars cheaper from elsewhere

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
much appreciated guys!
does anyone know whether Marinda Fair has a Rebel sport?

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
miranda has a tobacconist place with some good dogs nick-nacks. dunno the name of it but it always has gay "i love the shire" tshirts in the window. very lame.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
miranda has a tobacconist place with some good dogs nick-nacks. dunno the name of it but it always has gay "i love the shire" tshirts in the window. very lame.
Same in Penrith, except they spell it Penriff !!! LOL !!!

TO the original poster, you are bound to find something at Miranda Fair. The place is HUGE !!!

M

mofo sixx

why not just check out the online store www.bulldogs.com.au
& ebay is gd too, might even find a 2006 t-shirt signed by Koups & Hickey up there @ the moment with no bids & no reserve!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
hmm are you sure you want to go to bankstown square

it isnt what your used to in the gold coast:o

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
why not just check out the online store www.bulldogs.com.au
& ebay is gd too, might even find a 2006 t-shirt signed by Koups & Hickey up there @ the moment with no bids & no reserve!
The Rebel store in Bankstown had gear you don't find at the Bulldog store or the online store. Great stuff for men and women. I was so sad they closed down

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the online store is pretty average. Ebay is a great one. I wanted a golf club cover of a Bulldog and I looked at some Bulldog shops and couldn't find one.

Ebay had them for about $15 !

I've called my driver "Big Sonny"

MPS

I'm Old Gregg
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Need some suggestions on where to locate great dogs merchandise in Sydney - we are visiting at the end of May and would like to see a better selection of apparel than what is currently available in the TITANs capital.

By the way - I can't wait till May 16 when we have front row ticket on the half-way to see the dogs demolish the titans.

So let me know where abouts in the Eastern suburbs/Sutherland Shire area for dogs gear.

cheers
claire
I'm male - 28 - Gold Coast - Gemini - likes long walks on the beach
I'll see u in the front row
There is a shop in Tweed Centro, like a newsagent/tobacconist thing that sells an array of Dogs stuff.

B

BULLDOG GEORGE

Hello everyone,

cheers
claire
online at bulldogs.com.au they have whats in the store at bankstown.

Status
Not open for further replies.