membership renewal

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
just tried to do my 2016 memberships on line and again through ticketek or ticketmaster the site wont work, 3 years in a row and they still can fix the fking thing up

Order Summary
2 items in basket
Price† $140.00
Payment Processing Fee $2.73
Delivery Fee $0.00
TOTAL
$142.73
† Fee Information

A payment processing fee of 1.95% (inclusive of GST) will apply to all credit card or debit credit card purchases, where the membership is paid in full.

• Memberships paid for in full by credit card or debit credit card will be charged upon order submission.

A $5.00 administration fee and a 3.09% surcharge will be applied by Debitsuccess if opting to pay by instalments.

All prices include GST.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
if you know you are going to get membership every year just set it to auto renew with your credit card like i did. I didnt even know 2016 membership were available yet.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The auto renewal doesn't suit us because if we are going down south a few times a year we change our membership so we can go to more games...qld members allows 1 game

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Mad cash in by the club before they announce we've signed nobody, we have a shit Auckland Nines performance, and carry that shitty performance into an average 2016?

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Just renewed to family premium GOLD, does anybody know if they are able to fulfill seating requests?.. Or is there a seniority line for seat requests?.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
This is the Gods telling you that you should boycott your membership and piss up that $140 at the bar instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.