Membership 2023

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Anyone know how to use our $180 credit ? Trying to figure out where the code is to apply to buy some stuff in the membership shop

update - for anyone having trouble like this. Once you add your stuff to the cart, you’ll get to last page and it will tell you to enter your credit amount you like to apply.
I'm trying to order stuff now, I've never used a more useless, clunkier system. I'm sure they make it difficult to use so people don't use their credits. In my 15 years of being a member they just never get this stuff right.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm trying to order stuff now, I've never used a more useless, clunkier system. I'm sure they make it difficult to use so people don't use their credits. In my 15 years of being a member they just never get this stuff right.
bro the site is wayyyy too slow! Took my half hour to complete the order

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I had to pay the 80 cents difference after almost 3 decades of continuous platinum membership hahaha

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is it also super slow?

I am having 15/20 second page load times - I just completed a speed test and hit 50mbps... wtf is this crap

GoblinSlayer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Very slow and clunky system. Took way too long to get the order done. Got through it eventually. Now the waiting game begins.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Got my membership pack today. Quality of product is absolutely shit. Lanyard material is disgusting, cooler bag be lucky to hold x2 cans and the 2023 membership sticker is tiny as compared to previous seasons. Cheap shit all round.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Got my membership pack today. Quality of product is absolutely shit. Lanyard material is disgusting, cooler bag be lucky to hold x2 cans and the 2023 membership sticker is tiny as compared to previous seasons. Cheap shit all round.
Surprised you got your stuff lol.. ffs still waiting been like 3 weeksb

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s always been shit merch especially the hats. I was member for 15 years and never wore the hat and gave it all away

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I got mine already. It’s average but at least we don’t have to listen to people complain they haven’t received their pack before Christmas or a week out from kickoff

rand0m3r

Since 1994
Reaction score
Classic $50

For our fans who back the pack but can’t get to games!

• /Customised Member Pack
  • /20% discount on tickets for home games in Sydney
  • /15% discount on merchandise purchased through the Teamstore, online and on game day
  • /Priority ticket purchase for State of Origin and NRL Finals Series
  • /Plus, events, news, discounts and offers listed in the Members Hub and benefits page
Each Member will have entitlements and credits loaded to their Mber+ account, allowing them to redeem items and shop the wide range of Member Exclusive Merchandise. Members with an ‘Adult’, ‘Concession’ or ‘Junior’ price type will each receive a $50.00 credit.

Generally you can get Bulldogs merchandise significantly cheaper elsewhere, so I guess there isn't any discount for the much already overpriced items.

I already get priority ticket offers though the NRL website. Perhaps these are a little earlier?
so you basically get $50 of gear for $50 membership? seems like a steal.