Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Shit will hit the fan if we get pumped tomorrow

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If you have to send your questions in advance so they can prepare their typical bullshit answers, why don't they just get Des to answer them from the comfort of his own couch and post the answers for all members and fans to see, rather than just 300 members.

You'd be saving 300 people from sitting through Des lying to them and avoiding the truth for a couple of hours.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol told you we will win and the fans forum will have the sting taken out

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I would ask raelene if she's happy how she's leaving the club and how she turned it into a pc infestation club.
Don't like how articles aren't bringing up raelene for some reason.
Her job is business not football and she managed to sign the most lucrative sponsership ever. don't think she will be too disappointed.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
But I hope someone still asks the question tomorrow the fkn tough questions

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Her job is business not football and she managed to sign the most lucrative sponsership ever. don't think she will be too disappointed.
Her job very much is the football department. Making sure the coach and players are getting results. How's she gonna attract sponsors if the team is hopeless on the field? Low crowd numbers etc.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Her job very much is the football department. Making sure the coach and players are getting results. How's she gonna attract sponsors if the team is hopeless on the field? Low crowd numbers etc.
No its not. It has been made clear by the club many times that Hasler is football, Rae Rae is business and Dibb is the big boss.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No its not. It has been made clear by the club many times that Hasler is football, Rae Rae is business and Dibb is the big boss.
Omg and how exactly does on field performance not equate to gaining business? Ffs

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anyone watch nrl 360 on fox? Rothfield said the forum should be cancelled. No question to ask we are only 2 pts of top 8.
Kent also said positive things about our defence.

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
I dont think anyone who follows the bulldogs would be satisfied with just that win.. the forum should still get quite a few tough questions. . Our style is very frustrating..love my bulldogs but would love to see us play with a bit of flair with today's attitude and energy

DogsbornNbred

Waterboy
Reaction score
Anyone else listen to press conference? Correct me if I heard wrong but james graham actually said that we the pundits should not be suprised by our place out of the top 8 because we were tipped to not be.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anyone else listen to press conference? Correct me if I heard wrong but james graham actually said that we the pundits should not be suprised by our place out of the top 8 because we were tipped to not be.
That was more a dig at the media

He's right all experts wrote us off so why are they surprised when we lose

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

He deserves a slight dig at the media, pre-season they say we'll be outside the 8, season starts, when we do drop out of the 8 they run with "club in crisis" stories.

It doesn't mean there aren't issues to work on, but no doubt he sees their stories every week, the urge must be strong to tease them a little every now and then, Des started it teasing them too.

(To be clear, that is teasing the media for their carry on, it wasn't a dig at the fans the way I understood it).

Kaltsos

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hey all. RSVP'd the day we all got the email. Did anyone actually get a confirmation? I didn't and don't want to rock up there and they tell me it's not confirmed

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If you aren't confirmed yet call the club.

I bet it'll just be a room full of all board members friends, family, business associates, corporate sponsors and Leagues Club employees... and they'll stack the place FULL, and invite the media.

Then in will flow the structured/planted questions and it'll seem all cute and cuddly.

At the end of the night they'll finish by forming a circle and singing Kum-By-Ahhh.

Status
Not open for further replies.