News Members day

Pheonixss

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Was a good day out and the all boys looked great.

josh addo car is a legend,he was the last player remaining signing posters and talking to fans,seems a genuinely good guy

Last edited:

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It was a good day. The players where doing lots runs and drills. The defence had some purpose and attacks looked good in opposed sessions although reduced numbers not 13 on 13. Lumi and Alamoti had a clash. Alamoti came out had to get grad bandaged. Lumi went off to be looked at. Alamoti has filled out. Couldn’t see all the forwards. But Vaughan put Flannigan on his ass in a opposed session. Allan was leading the running drills. Based of today of it turns to results we will improve. The club ran a good day. Gave food away. Welcomed everyone and answered on line questions to the audience. The club is changing for the better

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I have been watching training out of Belmore for the last 3 years considering I live across the road and the transformation from Pay, Barrett's first year and this year are miles apart. Best way to describe it is probably watching Mounties train, an NRL footy team train and this year just feels like your watching an NFL team. The drills and attitudes are just on point!

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I have been watching training out of Belmore for the last 3 years considering I live across the road and the transformation from Pay, Barrett's first year and this year are miles apart. Best way to describe it is probably watching Mounties train, an NRL footy team train and this year just feels like your watching an NFL team. The drills and attitudes are just on point!
Can we watch the games from your house

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can confirm what someone said about Dufty the other day. Was finishing last out of the entire squad during an endurance suicide run drill. Unsure if fitness/lazy or other, but it isn't reassuring at all seeing that from a fullback
Cheap fullback

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hope so.
Every year we hear how hard the boys are training and hopes/optimism raised for the coming season.
From another state we dont get to see much of anything in regards to "how the boys are looking", we just get good vibe stories.
From what little footage I see, signings, Gus now on board etc it sure does feel like we will see huge improvement next season.
Its a disgrace how far we had fallen, its just not what I believe the Bulldogs are.
We're suppose to be a threat, dangerous, professional.
Trying not to get my hopes up for next year but sure am looking forward to it.