Melbourne Storm V Manly Sea Eagles match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Time to bring this out again

[video=youtube;CPClwUAlNHo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPClwUAlNHo&feature=plcp[/video]

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Top 6 teams of regular season make it week 2 of finals
Top 4 teams of regular season make it week 3 of finals
Top 2 teams of regular season make it week 4 of finals? I hope so...
You forgot this one
Top of the ladder side finishes by taking out the premiership.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
cant wait to hear the bullsh1t that waterboy is gonna come up with to deflect blame to everyone else except his own players

Mr. Sparkle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone hear with 2mins to go the 'Melbourne chant' coming from either the northern or southern end of AMMI Park? That was pretty awesome, hopefully we can top that and make everyone notice us tomorrow night at ANZ in the Kennel and GA section.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Geoff Toovey was so furious after last nights loss that he pushed over his high chair and refused to drink his juice box. Manly officials had no other choice but to give him a time out in the naughty corner.

It is believed that if he can prove he is a big boy this morning they will buy him a new coloring book for the plane trip back to Sydney.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Had a sneaky look over at Silverfails forum lol. There's about 5 threads on trex lol. What a bunch of jokes. T rex was poor but have a look at the other losers! King dropped about 5 balls alone![/QUOTE]

Maybe they tightened the bolts in his neck too much. Bad Frankenstein

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Geoff Toovey was so furious after last nights loss that he pushed over his high chair and refused to drink his juice box. Manly officials had no other choice but to give him a time out in the naughty corner.

It is believed that if he can prove he is a big boy this morning they will buy him a new coloring book for the plane trip back to Sydney.
Gold!

P

Paint.

Anyone hear with 2mins to go the 'Melbourne chant' coming from either the northern or southern end of AMMI Park? That was pretty awesome, hopefully we can top that and make everyone notice us tomorrow night at ANZ in the Kennel and GA section.
Crowd was only 25k, but from my room I would have thought it was over 40k...

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to know how many chances Sean Hampstead gets before he's fired.
Sure, the decision didnt decide the match by any stretch, but what if it had?
He has been dropped twice this year, and after last night, surely he can't be in the video ref's box come grand final day.
If I stuffed up 3 times at work to the extent he has, I would have got the sack ages ago.
This guy has a brain of a two year old, anyone in the world could see it was a knock on.
It amazes me how some of the video refs can make such decisions.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Melbourne had the game handed to them, they didn't have to play particularly well, just had to complete their sets, quick play the balls and accurate passing game.
I wonder how they will go in Sydney next week?

ManlyMan

Waterboy: Geoff Toovey
Reaction score
Melbourne had the game handed to them, they didn't have to play particularly well, just had to complete their sets, quick play the balls and accurate passing game.
I wonder how they will go in Sydney next week?
Dont underestimate their performance - they were excellent, Manly made them look sublime. Good luck next week guys

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dont underestimate their performance - they were excellent, Manly made them look sublime. Good luck next week guys
Thanks mate !!! But we still have to beat Souths to make the GF.

Status
Not open for further replies.