Melbourne in Melbourne

Status
Not open for further replies.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reynolds deserved what he copped, though his intent was to stop Barba from getting around him and not break his leg.

The worst I have seen this year was George Burgess arm bar on Matai. He did not try to stop the player or slow him down, he tried to pop his elbow and/or shoulder, and Matai did not return at all after he did fark his shoulder, he farked his shoulder while Matai was on the ground tackled

There is a difference between being a pest to get under the skin of an opponent to throw him off his game compared to trying to break an opponents bones while they have been tackled/submitted.

What do you think Taylor was trying to achieve with that head slam yesterday? He cops 1 week for that?

George Burgess cops 2 weeks for popping Matais shoulder and Te'o copped 4 weeks for the one on Thaiday even though Burgess's arm bar was 10 times worse?

A. Reynolds cops 1 week for the worst sphere tackle of the year while McClean copped 10+ games because a bloke ended up in a wheelchair, even though that was a pure accident. What would of A.Reynolds copped if Mbye ended up in a wheelchair? Finucane copped 1 week in the same game and how can you compare his tackle to A.Reynolds?

I understand J.Reynolds has brain farts and changes the momentum with his stupid antics but these blokes who go out to break bones are in a league of their own compared to J.Reynolds
Reynolds play on barba was unnecessary and dangerous it didn't change the momentum of the game because he simply was having a tantrum because we were getting smashed, he looked like a clown and represented the bulldogs as a whole very poorly.

Just drop it man. Whether you are right or not is irrelevant. This conversation is at a dead end. Just drop it like I dropped my opinion on the players having to talk to fans in the stand. I still think I am right. But there was no point in arguing in circles about it. Just a waste of everyones time including my own.

ninja_h

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Talking about Reynolds, aren't he and Barba good mates? Last year didn't he get all teary about Barba's exit after the game 1 against the Knights?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't know what anyone is talking abouf but i saw Reynolds name. He is a farking grub and uses dirty tactics, he is uo there with with the worst in the game :grinning:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Talking about Reynolds, aren't he and Barba good mates? Last year didn't he get all teary about Barba's exit after the game 1 against the Knights?
Wonder what they used to get upto thogether?...okay, ill be quiet :grinning:

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fcuk it, we'll beat them pansies from victoria on sunday arvo! Or ill trim my beard......

Maybe not heaps but just a little.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Main thing for us is we did beat them down there once this year. Also players like Reynolds and Pritchard would have appreciated the run. It will be a hard match but all finals are really. TBH id rather play Storm down there than play Cowboys in Townsville.

The possibility exists the players got word after halftime Penrith were ahead vs Warriors, so knew we wouldnt move on the ladder with a win, and switched into preservation mode for the finals.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Thread closed for maintenance.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Opened again after a cleanup. Keep it on topic, which is about playing Melbourne in Melbourne.

Cheers

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
The possibility exists the players got word after halftime Penrith were ahead vs Warriors, so knew we wouldnt move on the ladder with a win, and switched into preservation mode for the finals.
How does that work, our game was played before the Penrith warriors game , they weren't played at same time

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Warriors Vs Penrith game started like an hour and a half after ours finished.

Pretty scary that the knew the Panthers were winning ahead of time. That means they'll know if we gonna win the comp right?

KakkaDog

Banned
Reaction score
should have no dogs fans there. those will be brave souls

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
*chuckle*
s'ok brother.
Any credible reports on whether Smith will make the field this weekend yet? I'm assuming he would have to be all bar amputated not to play in this game. best we can hope for is for him to be inconvenienced and therefore less effective I reckon.
not sure mate, i rather win against the full strength side.

these days cronk is more important than smith for melbourne. that ****' is the danger man for me.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I swear at the end of the dogs match I checked and penrith were ahead. Maybe it was longer after our match than i remember. Anyhow possibley they went Into preservation mode just to avoid injury for the finals anyway. We had to win by a massive margin and warriors had to win for us to move up the ladder so there wasnt much reason to put the body on the line. Doubt they expected titans to cone back in the second half either, after how crap they were in the first half.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
How does that work, our game was played before the Penrith warriors game , they weren't played at same time
The Warriors Vs Penrith game started like an hour and a half after ours finished.

Pretty scary that the knew the Panthers were winning ahead of time. That means they'll know if we gonna win the comp right?
I swear at the end of the dogs match I checked and penrith were ahead. Maybe it was longer after our match than i remember. Anyhow possibley they went Into preservation mode just to avoid injury for the finals anyway. We had to win by a massive margin and warriors had to win for us to move up the ladder so there wasnt much reason to put the body on the line. Doubt they expected titans to cone back in the second half either, after how crap they were in the first half.
Dude, refer to the above posts..... you feeling ok?

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
I can excuse the titans game with us knowing it was basically irrelevant.

I'm looking forward to ripping open the Melbourne throats and spewing victory down their spineless necks.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
I can excuse the titans game with us knowing it was basically irrelevant.

I'm looking forward to ripping open the Melbourne throats and spewing victory down their spineless necks.
wow very graphic, i'll just be happy to win and not fussed about doing it your style

Status
Not open for further replies.