Melbourne in Melbourne

Status
Not open for further replies.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Knowing the way we've played this year we'll go to Melbourne and win, the team will get out hopes up and we'll lose in the 2nd week of the finals by some ridiculous score like 30-0.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That wasn't my words, I just forgot to make it a quote. My part was that we didn't mean to bomb 3 tries and choke as if it were some kind of training run.

I admire the people on here saying we didn't try and win or that we could have if we wanted to. I wish I could delude myself that much.
Yeah sorry man. I realised after i posted it i had clicked reply to the wrong post. I agree with you. I'm not saying it is impossible to beat the storm. But we are up against it. Even if smith doesn't end up playing.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah sorry man. I realised after i posted it i had clicked reply to the wrong post. I agree with you. I'm not saying it is impossible to beat the storm. But we are up against it. Even if smith doesn't end up playing.
Going off our last 8 games form, it is impossible.

uk_bulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
frustration on grahams face after every fck up from his team mates in second half proved otherwise.
I cant blame graham for his frustration, the way he chased the winger even though it was always going to be a try showed to me again how much passion and commitment he has to the shirt, his will to win, always going the extra yard, pity a lot of his team mates cant show the same

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If Penrith win, we finish 7th and play Melbourne who finished 6th.

If Warriors win we finish 8th and play Melbourne who will be 5th...

Have I missed something?

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We beat them 4-0 in Melbourne.

I still have hope. Today was a clear "taking the foot off the pedal" game. T-Rex, Graham all played reduced minutes.

Klemmer, O'Hanlon, Maitua were brought on early.

I don't think Des will be worried at all with the result. It's a whole new ball game next week.
It's official, you have no ****ing idea.
You could clearly see that wasn't the case. We support a team of shit ***** with a few classy players who unfortunately are wasting their career being surrounded by Muppets. If it helps you sleep better at night to believe that we just didn't care today, than good luck to ya. But it's clearly not true

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Penrith win, we finish 7th and play Melbourne who finished 6th.

If Warriors win we finish 8th and play Melbourne who will be 5th...

Have I missed something?
nah. that is the crux of it

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's official, you have no ****ing idea.
You could clearly see that wasn't the case. We support a team of shit ***** with a few classy players who unfortunately are wasting their career being surrounded by Muppets. If it helps you sleep better at night to believe that we just didn't care today, than good luck to ya. But it's clearly not true
Graham deserves better than the sewerage that he is surrounded by in Belmore.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
Graham is our only professional player, chasing Don proved that.
You can add Corey Thompson to that list, he has been by far our best back, puts his body on the line and puts the more experienced and better paid players to shame

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Graham deserves better than the sewerage that he is surrounded by in Belmore.
You can add Corey Thompson to that list, he has been by far our best back, puts his body on the line and puts the more experienced and better paid players to shame
Agree with both. Thompson is a gun as is Jackson. Lafai goes hard most games too. Eastwood is more often than not one of our best. Outside of those few,...... Shit *****

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How many second half's have we failed to score in? :confused:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
at least hope penrith win so we are in 7th which is an easier bracket

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I told everyone about 5 weeks ago, we have the worst 1, 6, 7 and 9 in the league. F***ing rubbish.

dinga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Would it be wrong to hope that Cam Smith aggravates his ankle injury at training so he misses the match?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Would it be wrong to hope that Cam Smith aggravates his ankle injury at training so he misses the match?
Wouldn't make a difference, still going to get bent over with no lube.

Status
Not open for further replies.