News Melbourne hooker reveals secret meeting with Trent Barret

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn’t be surprised if mwlboubre ask for Meaney , he is a player who would go next level at storm. As for forwards RFM Would become a gun he would be kafusi 2.0.. hoping we get the cheese I will change my avatar for the first time since 2011 to the cheese

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The player doesn't necessarily need to come from the bulldogs.
If the Storm can find a suitable replacement from another team they might let him go.

But it sounds like quoted from B Smith the Storm are being stubborn that they want to keep him and off load Finucane instead.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The fact that FOX is coming here , and he can have influence on the CHEESE , and both come to the doggs together would be huge, the bond between them would be solid, and make them hugely successful on field. 22 will be very exciting ,and we will finally see the DOGG ATTACK come back.!!!

Dog gone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sound scripted to me ,very wary of what he gave away ,but just so happen'd to run into trent and carr in a cafe in melb why would trent go to meb for coffee when carr was already signed,come on ,what a great story they have spun so they dont break the nrl rules,of speaking to a player not off contract etc, he's already a done deal i can feel it...

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Wouldn’t be surprised if mwlboubre ask for Meaney , he is a player who would go next level at storm. As for forwards RFM Would become a gun he would be kafusi 2.0.. hoping we get the cheese I will change my avatar for the first time since 2011 to the cheese
Agree. He be in that Bellamy moneyball (fast and long) mould

shame we can’t make him a made man. We just need instant gangsta not development rough jewels. Aluxury Melbs can afford

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
4 million for 5 years maybe is the real offer ?

800k a season future captain

Last edited:

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree. He be in that Bellamy moneyball (fast and long) mould

shame we can’t make him a made man. We just need instant gangsta not development rough jewels. Aluxury Melbs can afford
Nasheed I think it’s a culture thing , confidence breeds success so once the team wins it lifts the morale in the group. We will come out of this well. I have faith in tbaz and out of all our coaches the last few years he is a media darling which is great and a ex nsw player and aus player of recent times. I think Meaney is a untapped weapon personally I love his cheexyer he isn’t up himself and tries hard just needs some mongrel

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im not sold 100% on him as the hooker to have us playing consistant top 4 in the future.
But.......he is miles ahead of anything we have in the 9 currently and there are plenty of upsides to his signing.
Big positive is he would be coming from a team that have been at the top of there game for years.
I dont follow ESL or know all the other options, only really interested in our team and the Blues.
Id certainly rather him then what we have at hooker going into next year.
Ofcoarse Id prefer Grant or Cook even but they arnet options so...