Meaney 6!!!

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, if he does signs I’ll take it on.
People just talk so much shit. I think a bet just separates people with integrity and are convinced in what they say than idiotic shit talkers. It’s a good way of calling them out. I guess it’s an internet alternative of someone talking shit on you and then you offer em outside. They’re either gonna back themselves and fight or buckle like a little bitch. Just sick of copping insults off people I’ve never met cause I think Meaney is a good player etc, rather just see what they’re made of and see if they have the guts to stick by what they say. In every case so far, they haven’t.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's the problem with debate pages, everyone is entitled to their own opinion but some don't see it that way if it conflicts with theirs. If anyone feels that way I suggest you look up a band called Disneyland After Dark also known as DAD and listen to their song 'Point of View'. It might just shed a little light on your personality.

NQ Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anyone care to put a few grand on it that Meaney is more than just a ‘fill in’? I’m happy to put 5k up that he plays more than three games during origin. I’m very serious, we can organise it through one of the betting apps and put then post the screen shot on the Kennel. I’ve put similar bets up before but no one wants them even though they’re so sure and opinionated. Anyway offer is out there. If he signs with Storm he’ll play more than just origin time. 5k against 5k. Just a money where your mouth is type thing.
Great to see a bloke who puts his money where his mouth is. I hope you get a few takers. It might shut a few know-alls up.

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Shame if we let him go. Can hold his own which you can’t say for many off contract at this club.
We need to keep him.dalin is going so he should stay.I can see him and the fox sharing fullback next year.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve always knows meany to be solid. Not a game breaker but solid. If the club is serious you offer him a 2 year contract and he builds at fullback. Only other option if he leaves is avo fullback and we get Johnson. He doesn’t deserve to play reserve grade.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's the problem with debate pages, everyone is entitled to their own opinion but some don't see it that way if it conflicts with theirs. If anyone feels that way I suggest you look up a band called Disneyland After Dark also known as DAD and listen to their song 'Point of View'. It might just shed a little light on your personality.
That’s a bit rich coming from you. When I previously mentioned that I thought Billy Slater was the greatest fullback (my opinion) you asked me what I had been smoking

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bellamy will bulk him up and he will kill it then we will buy him for 800k