Me Tonight

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should be massive motivation for the cowboys to see big brother end up with the spoon, I really hope they have their best game of the year tonight.
Agree!

Although im hoping there hasn't been some sort of deal between the two clubs (since both Qld) to let brocnos win. Please no!

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is probably the one time a game thread for another team should be in Bulldogs Discussion, a shitload is swinging on this game as its a tough ask to beat the Panthers on Saturday..

C'mon the Cows...

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This game could go either way I reckon. Feels like a grand final night! Come on cowboys help us out for letting you have JT

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the inclusion of the new rules and the standard of play expected from these two teams, this game could be 48-44. The Cowboys will have every neutral NRL fan riding them hard tonight, surely they can get it done for us all!

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I hope the Broncos win then we fuck up the Panthers so it ends up

14 Dogs
15 Cows
16 Broncos

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
With the inclusion of the new rules and the standard of play expected from these two teams, this game could be 48-44. The Cowboys will have every neutral NRL fan riding them hard tonight, surely they can get it done for us all!
The scrum rule change really pisses me off. I think Holmes and Fidow would have benefited more than any player on the park if that was left alone.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The scrum rule change really pisses me off. I think Holmes and Fidow would have benefited more than any player on the park if that was left alone.
The one where only nominated forwards/bench players can pack into the scrum?

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Never forget when Rae Rae was selling Cowboys Jersey's at the Bulldogs Shop are few years back.....lol lol

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah where kick for touch etc result in handover and no set scrum plays.
Arh gotcha. Yeah maybe, I tend to think the speed men will benefit due to the fatigue these new rules will bring in.

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Could Kyle Feldt do it for a second time tonight and score the winning try to break the Broncos?