Mbye wants Reynolds’ No.6 shirt — but how long will he wait?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
are you talking about the treadmill that nasa designed to aid their astronauts dealing with gravity effects from being in space?
thanks CB that was it..but I found out that stem cell technology had something to do with NASA too .. lol .. I love the internet

Beldig

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mbye has shown a lot more promise in his first fifteen games than Thurston showed in the same time period. He's a far better defender now than Thurston ever will be. The media sharks are circling and news of his frustrations at his current predicament at the club are increasing. Regardless of wether or not these rumours are true, this will eventually cause a rift (if it hasn't already) between the two blokes, especially if they are mates. Someone will eventually get sick of being the 'the guy' who is putting pressure on the other. People are comparing this situation to the Thurston debacle because it is exactly that all over again.

Reynolds/Anasta= MYTH
Mbye/Thurston= TRUTH

Tough decisions need to be made. Unfortunately, like Folkes, I think Des will make the wrong decision.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Des won't let Mbye go... Des likes him heaps.

If we are keeping all 3, I could see perhaps Hodko moving to lock or hooker off the bench, with Reynolds and Mbye in the halves.

But then Hodkos lost a lot of size and would probably be too small for lock. That said at least he wouldn't need too much speed from his knees.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hope all this telecrap isn't getting to Moses head or distracting him. I know he's pretty well grounded guy but des doesn't usually allow to much press for his younger players.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mbye left side with Reynolds right
doesn't matter what number they wear

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Des won't let Mbye go... Des likes him heaps.

If we are keeping all 3, I could see perhaps Hodko moving to lock or hooker off the bench, with Reynolds and Mbye in the halves.

But then Hodkos lost a lot of size and would probably be too small for lock. That said at least he wouldn't need too much speed from his knees.
Or put Reynolds at lock like we did with anasta

jamesb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Or put Reynolds at lock like we did with anasta
Lock is a very different position to when we had Anasta at lock, in those times a lock was still a kind of roaming playmaker... The fullback is now the roaming playmaker and a lock is a middle player pretty much the same as a prop.
Reynolds can not play lock, he is never dominant in defence and he cant handle the yardage sets

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not sure how anyone can see Hodkinson succeeding at lock. He can't run!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Even if Hodko does leave next season we will be stuck with him playing for the rest of the year..when we signed him from Manly, Des played him right until the end even with DCE at his heals

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah sorry this is Anasta and JT all over again.

I'm going to be raging if Mbye is gone. Brooks, Moses, all these phaggy halves have got nothing on Mbye. This guy constantly plays good football unlike never has beens like hodk.

I'd rather lose BOTH Reynolds and hodk than Mbye.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If he wants Josh's shirt, just wait till he takes a shower then go through his bag

bulldogs lover

Waterboy
Reaction score
Brooks and Moses showed what quality players they will be there better then hokko and Reynolds they out played our halves fair and square

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Reynolds was great today...pffft. doubt he even touched the ball more than 20 times ahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.