Mbye out for 6 weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's my gut feeling, because there is no talk about him. Desmond pulling a shifty lol
I have the same feeling.. They did say he was running straight lines last week .. So maybe he might be Des's rabbit.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
I have the same feeling.. They did say he was running straight lines last week .. So maybe he might be Des's rabbit.
Take it for what its worth but just saw photo of team for game day walk it only shows 11 players but Mbye not one of them, unless its one of Dess' s cover ups.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Take it for what its worth but just saw photo of team for game day walk it only shows 11 players but Mbye not one of them, unless its one of Dess' s cover ups.
Where's the other 6 players?

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am fairly sure Reynolds is in that photo too. So it's only ten who are playing tonight.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
even if he did play id be concerned about his match fitness. being out for 6-7 weeks is a long time.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
I'd rather he play in NSW Cup for a few weeks to regain his match fitness and have Maitua or Williams in the halves, wouldn't like him to go down especially in an important game like an away game to the Storm.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Mbye should play NSW Cup next week. Assuming he is fit that is. And if T-Rex/Jackson play in the halves again today and we win, keep them in there. Don't change a winning formula until Reynolds comes back.
So what about Hokko?

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Big Three hitting straps is always nerve inducing.

Status
Not open for further replies.