Mbye is on $650k+ a year

Status
Not open for further replies.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not a halfback.. Put a proper halfback in there and we can be genuine contenders

jasonsmith1994

Waterboy
Reaction score
HES ON THAT MUCH MONEY BECAUSE HE NEVER SHOWED POTENTIAL, IT WOULD BE GOOD FOR BULLDOGS TO SHOW US THE FOOTAGE OF WHAT THEY SAW IN MYBE BECAUSE IVE SEEN ALL THE GAMES MYBE HAS PLAYED AND HES NEVER HAD IT

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
HES ON THAT MUCH MONEY BECAUSE HE NEVER SHOWED POTENTIAL, IT WOULD BE GOOD FOR BULLDOGS TO SHOW US THE FOOTAGE OF WHAT THEY SAW IN MYBE BECAUSE IVE SEEN ALL THE GAMES MYBE HAS PLAYED AND HES NEVER HAD IT
Jason i know drugs make people angry but dude stop yelling

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Not a halfback.. Put a proper halfback in there and we can be genuine contenders
He is a fullback for mine. Put him in the 1 move hop to sunday and bring in Frawley. Lichaa on the bench and start with jacko.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
He is farking shit

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he went to some other club under a better coach and flourished we'd whinge 'why did we let him go!' I wonder what would have happened to JT under Des' mentorship.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Divided over a regular season, thats $27,083 per game...... or to break it down a bit further, it's about $9000 every time he decides to actually do SOMETHING on the field (not something spectacular, just something, anything).

Good work if you can get it.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If he went to some other club under a better coach and flourished we'd whinge 'why did we let him go!' I wonder what would have happened to JT under Des' mentorship.
JT would've walked away with a premiership like DCE and Foran did in 2011 when Des coached them.

I know what you're trying to say mate, it's a fine line, but to be fair he doesn't even look like aiming up.

Bad form from us investing so heavily in him.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Its clear he is trying to be moulded into a player he is clearly not... When we made that break and he kicked to the corner fucking made me rage... His strongest asset is his running game, don't stop to think and let the defence retreat... JUST FUCKING RUN!!! and then if you get tackle get a quick play the ball.

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately we are stuck with Mbye.

Eastwood is dead set garbage on the edge. He needs to come off the bench and RFM given the starting spot.

What is up with James Graham? The bloke does not look happy at all and is a shadow of himself

I would throw the kitchen sink at Tedesco and Taumalolo for 2018 and say goodbye to Lichaa, Hopoate, Eastwood.

Give young Frawley the 7 and throw Mbye at hooker

Status
Not open for further replies.