Mbye: I'm the man to keep 'Grub' in line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
So you'd be ok with a little kid telling you that they'll keep you in line?
Except that Mbye hasn't said that.

However, if he did, Reynolds shouldn't be offended given his record.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think they will go better this year and will probably improve as the year goes on, and they clock up more games together. Last years 3 halve situation wasnt ideal and probably unsettled all 3 of them. This year they go in knowing they are the only halves and be more ready for it. Its got to be easier to get a combination going with 1 other half, than with 2 like last year.

I hope Des said something like this to Reynolds.. "Id rather you miss a tackle than spend weeks on the sidelines suspended."

So when a player is getting past him, he doesnt throw anything illegal at the player. Let him through, someone else might catch him. Not saying he shouldnt try and tackle, but maybe hes just bad at desperate tackles. Brain snaps trying to take the player down at all costs.

Id rather he miss tackles than throw out a leg or something. He takes that out of his game and stays on the field more, he will be fine imo.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
i hope des doesnt say that goodness me
Im just saying he applies it to when hes no chance of making a legit tackle. Better to let one through than make a crazy ass move that puts you out for a month. The times he has thrown out legs and high arms, hes been no chance of making the tackle legitimately at the time. No tackle is that important (unless its in the GF maybe).

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
mate id rather every player with the passion of the blue and white jersey like josh does than not.
we want his passion all the rest of the time dont get me wrong. But he needs to not use illegal plays to take down players when hes no chance of making a legit tackle. Cant be that hard for him to do.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
mate id rather every player with the passion of the blue and white jersey like josh does than not.
There is a difference between passion and being an idiot ffs.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
simple question, you havnt played league before but you you are better than reynolds and kasiano and hasler, so you should be called the magician on here
Wow, so i have to have played park footy to have an opinion? ****ing bellend

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
simple question, you havnt played league before but you you are better than reynolds and kasiano and hasler, so you should be called the magician on here
How old are you? Seriously? Your point has no logic for an amateur forum on league...

Brothers boy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
For those interested foxsports has an article on line about mybe and reynolds

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How old are you? Seriously? Your point has no logic for an amateur forum on league...
The bloke is ****ing flog, he has made multiple accounts on here and keeps coming back with the same comments

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Gold.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Should be Reynolds lookin out for Mbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.