MBYE HEADS FOR DRAGONS

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's be honest - this is a pretty typical move from the Dragons. The only other team I would expect to see in the headline would be the Warriors
100%. Parker, McGuire, Hunt, Simms, Bird, McCulloch, saints love buying uselessness for some reason. It's bizzare.

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100%. Parker, McGuire, Hunt, Simms, Bird, McCulloch, saints love buying uselessness for some reason. It's bizzare.
I agree with that entire list except for Hunt. He's useful; but they massively overpaid.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought he would be heading to England by now....

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wow, just wow. I always thought that the Dragons were a bit of a rabble and signed plenty of overpriced ,under achievers...this certainly confirms it...

Easy prey for the latest con job going around....

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
Winged it throughout his whole career and still earning good coin! Beats me what they see in him.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Mbye is an athlete, nothing more... no real skills, no brains, questionable commitment, big mouth, lucky as hell... the only greater waste of money in the NRL for mine was Carl Webb

that said, probably Mbye's best position is as a running five eighth next to a dominant, organisational halfback
The fact he keeps getting signed makes me think his best position is kneeling

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Best salesman i ever saw
Yes you've never seen someone talk themself up so much to be a Ferrari when they are such a shitbomb!!!
P.S. Hasn't he seen himself kick?
The worst kicking game in the history of RL.

Reedy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Lol. Should offer some great versatility for Dragons.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It looks like Griffin has full control.

To me it looks like Gould made some of the decisions around recruitment while he was at Penrith because they never signed this many duds.