Mbye 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The way Mbye and Holland struggle to hit the ball sweetly you'd have to assume they just don't practice. Can Foran kick goals?
I doubt it, especially with his bad hamstrings almost no chance.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mbye said that he stays back and practices his kicking 4-5 times a week. They also had AFL guys come in to help them.

Nothing makes sense coming out of this club
Dafuq would an AFL player know about place-kicking ?

Reactions: DT

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought that was a smart serious benny ikin dig at him with those
(0)(0) owl eyes
Mybe couldn't answer it seriously trying to dodge the answer with um oh yeah
Come on no player at the dogs practices kicking in play as a after training as a extra especially him
Key words was "we used to have a kicking coach" and that's evident from a onlooker supporter view used the budget for a kicking coach on Noel cleals meat pie fund (13-16)

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Moses should stop worrying about what the NRL players are being paid and start worrying about his own form. Unless he improves he will be lucky to get a fifth of what he is on now for his next contract.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What has the hamstring muscle got to do with kicking. During a kick it would get a good stretch. Don't how that will hurt it.
Because you're more likely to do a hammy while kicking.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't stand mbye.. I get the impression he thinks he's doing a good job and he just has to continue doing the same thing and all is good in the world.

Not his fault tho I suppose.. he's probably got some desball % stats saying he has a better kicking game then JT so he doesn't have to do anything else

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe we should have the local under 6's come in and teach Mbye how to kick.

AFL players... only thing they'll teach our players is how to drop the ball, given that's all they ever do in GayFL.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Can't stand mbye.. I get the impression he thinks he's doing a good job and he just has to continue doing the same thing and all is good in the world.

Not his fault tho I suppose.. he's probably got some desball % stats saying he has a better kicking game then JT so he doesn't have to do anything else
He's arrogant and cocky... at least that how he comes across.

Speaks like he's as good as Cooper Cronk.. plays like he's a shit version of Kris Keating (yes.... I went there).

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mbye said that he stays back and practices his kicking 4-5 times a week. They also had AFL guys come in to help them.

Nothing makes sense coming out of this club
Yes, it makes perfect sense! The AFL guys came in because Des was hoping that slotting one between the posts would give us 6pts and 1pt if we missed!!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What I picked up was interesting was that he said he stayed back for kicking because the backs wanted some catching practice.

So would this mean that no short kicking practice is done (if any kicking practice is done at all)?

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

He is a perfect example of what Gus said "hiding in the structures".

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Maybe we should have the local under 6's come in and teach Mbye how to kick.

AFL players... only thing they'll teach our players is how to drop the ball, given that's all they ever do in GayFL.
Well that and kick.....well in most cases. getting AFL players in to help give general kicking advice isn't a bad idea tbh......sending them to work with our props instead or our halves was probably the mistake.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
this is honestly a case of home syndrome, where you become hermitted and forget what real things are like.. it reminds me of someone that used to train with us, she came from a good stable and had alot of fights, but her coach before ours was telling her she would be world champ, and if she didnt do well he would still keep telling her she was good.. so when she came over to our gym we all knew who shhe was, but reality struck sooner enough when our coach pulled her up and we all noticed flaws in her training, and how she fought... she hated it at first but in the end she realised it was what she needed... she plateued at the old gym and didnt go any further and would continue to get to a title fight and lose on points.. well that soon turned around once our coach tuned her up and fixed the mistakes.. it was hard but now she is a world class fighter, she was close to fighting before jeff horn in brisbane.. all im saying is des hasler has these guys beliieving they are good, they are brain washed because wether you wanna admit it or not.. these guys spend more time together with this coach then they do their own family.. hence why its no surprise when players leave they play better.. i.e finucane, ennis..

Dogsarnthavingaparty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just fuck off back too noosa ya fucking useless mbye not worth 100k in my eyes i might try out 4 half for Canterbury next year they seem to sign all the drift wood fucking joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.