Maybe its time to ease off a little on Lewis....

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis got a $475k a season contract and never delivered.

Good luck to him. I hope he gets another high paying contract next season, just not with us.
Lewis was on that ??? WOW

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
in casew youve missed it. I am one step away from playing canterbury cup and therefore two steps away from playing the NRL.

Who else here on this forum can boast that?
Nash are you playing flegg? What Comp are you playing in atm?

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have said this before but I will reiterate my thoughts. Lewis is far from the best player in the NRl BUT he bleeds in our colors. I am all for what he did as I would have done the same and more. I actually would have called cummins and his bunker cheats as I walked off too. The thing is Lewis plays with passion and until we can actually find talent to replace him lewis should remain in 1st grade.

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If we wanna talk facts he’s the only one trying on our team
Totally agree. I think he’s been a big part in why we’ve been so close the last 2 weeks against top teams. I wouldn’t start him next year but I’d rather have him as depth then flanno and Wakeham any day

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tbh think he’d perform better with a proper forward pack

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Minimum wage, depth player at best.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Glad you admit you are a fraud and liar
You cant give your team and or coach
The problem is some niff nuffscon here believe your lies
I mean 5’2 indian embarrassing
Don't be too hard on Nasheed. He's been in hospital recently with something delicate. I'm glad he is on the way to recovery though.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good on Lewis for sticking up for Meaney but Meany should be sticking up for himself a bit more too and what were our pussy forwards doing about it ? Why wasn't this picked up by match officials ?. They're so worried about hits to the head but what a bloke on the ground is open game ? Walker has a history of dirty tactics. The photo below should be investigated by the match review committee. I read they are going through audio to check that nothing vilifying was said, so what about this ?

View attachment 26983
Because is part of the protected species team. Meanwhile Hopoate got fined for misconduct earlier this season that you couldn't see him do anything. The system is too inconsistent

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
He saves tries, nothing wrong with having him around for backup when injuries are inevitable.
To win a comp your nsw cup side needs to be pretty good too.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Imagine Lewis with extra 10 kg of muscles at lock...