Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So who comes in????
Bog average Sutton
Hughes or that Manly guy.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okunbor to front row. Flanagan to bench.
Might as well take the piss for the rest of the season
My thoughts too re take the piss. Fucking bring in Rajab at 6 soon as well. Joash at fullback. Wilson wing. Fuck it. Get some speeeed in!

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Last year we borrowed two decent props this year cricket's and I am so sick of hearing this "next man up shit" we are running out of men.

Noosa Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This is a great opportunity for the club to communicate to the fans/members that they have thoroughly looked at each training incident (resulting in injury) and assure them us that it is purely bad luck or whatever.

When there is no statement or further clarification of exactly how the injury happened it only creates speculation and added frustration.

Also has there been any adjustments made to training to negate what’s going on given the shear number of incidents this year?

Instead we just get these very basic updates that are very confusing and at times contradictory.

Obviously with recovery/surgery things can change along the way, but it does feel like the information transfer could be done much better.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
How do you condition the ribs you fkn dopey ****. I get dumber every time I read your fkn dopey **** posts
It’s a full body thing.
It’s everything.
Why is all our squad injured by round 9 yet every other team has 2/3?

Think about it Uleh.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s a full body thing.
It’s everything.
Why is all our squad injured by round 9 yet every other team has 2/3?

Think about it Uleh.
Injuries happen in footy, different clubs affected at different times. We have been unlucky. Fox got injured because of poor turf, Kikz with a pec injury is bad luck, Kiraz awkward tackle injured knee, pele broken arm, king hurt rib. Which one of these could have been helped by conditioning? Are we conditioning bones now? Does conditioning improve the turf or prevent awkward tackles?

Noosa Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Injuries happen in footy, different clubs affected at different times. We have been unlucky. Fox got injured because of poor turf, Kikz with a pec injury is bad luck, Kiraz awkward tackle injured knee, pele broken arm, king hurt rib. Which one of these could have been helped by conditioning? Are we conditioning bones now? Does conditioning improve the turf or prevent awkward tackles?
Definitely agree in regards to the in-game injuries, however it would be interesting to hear a little more about the injuries occurring during training.

Surely Max king could have been eased back on his training for the next couple of weeks until Pele an Patolo were back. This is even more relevant given that he is playing long minutes already during games, has a foot injury and is a vital piece of our forward pack ( especially with all the current injuries already).

I’m saying that, perhaps some more detailed information on how the injury occurred would add further prospective.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Definitely agree in regards to the in-game injuries, however it would be interesting to hear a little more about the injuries occurring during training.

Surely Max king could have been eased back on his training for the next couple of weeks until Pele an Patolo were back. This is even more relevant given that he is playing long minutes already during games, has a foot injury and is a vital piece of our forward pack ( especially with all the current injuries already).

I’m saying that, perhaps some more detailed information on how the injury occurred would add further prospective.
It may bro but most of our injuries are just bad luck

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hate to be all doom and gloom but this is really looking like every bit a trip down the mines.

We've got winnable games and our roster is busted in with injuries. If we lose to the Dragon I am mentally writing off season 2023. I can't really have any high expectations if we lose and are sitting in 2nd last with a 1/3 of the season gone.