Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
His brother has been a distraction as well from whats going on..

Hopefully next year he can fire
Drew is a ****ing flog, no different than Josh..

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hardwork from our forwards? Lol no. They got dominated by other packs most the year, the only forwards that played direct and at speed were Klemmer, Jackson and Frank, everyone else wanted to be a ball player and all they really did was take away time and space from our halves and outside backs.

We need to move on from this ball playing forward rubbish, you can't structure a team around it and expect to be good enough to win a comp. I have never seen a forward get tackled side on as much as Graham did this season.
I couldn't agree more with this post.

Its time to get back to the dogs of old.
Up and in defence,
Straight hard running forwards, rolling forward gaining field position and space and momentum for our halves to play what's in front of them with our back line taking advantage of clever grubber kicks, cut out passing and cross field kicks in the corner.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more with this post.

Its time to get back to the dogs of old.
Up and in defence,
Straight hard running forwards, rolling forward gaining field position and space and momentum for our halves to play what's in front of them with our back line taking advantage of clever grubber kicks, cut out passing and cross field kicks in the corner.
They cant play like that mate. running up and in, power running game zaps way to much gas. got to be super fit for that kind of play. have a look at kas, eastwood and the rest, other than Jackson, klem and brown the rest of the pack look like they have never seen a gym and just got picked up from the pub.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They cant play like that mate. running up and in, power running game zaps way to much gas. got to be super fit for that kind of play. have a look at kas, eastwood and the rest, other than Jackson, klem and brown the rest of the pack look like they have never seen a gym and just got picked up from the pub.
we have the centre of excellence and a training staff and professional team bigger than everyone in the comp, time for them to earn their keep and get the players in prime shape for playing high intense footy to blow other teams off the park.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
we have the centre of excellence and a training staff and professional team bigger than everyone in the comp, time for them to earn their keep and get the players in prime shape for playing high intense footy to blow other teams off the park.
I agree with you.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I still think we should offer Cronk 1 mill and as part of the deal let them have Mbye as a gesture of goodwill LOL

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I still think we should offer Cronk 1 mill and as part of the deal let them have Mbye as a gesture of goodwill LOL
He probably gets that under the desk at the storm now, 3 of the best ever players of all time playing for one club is this day and age and you know somethings going on in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.