Status
Not open for further replies.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I hope he works wonders with Montoya. Will be very fucking dangerous if picks up some pace.

Reactions: DT

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He may have been one of the best sprinters australia has had, but what are his coaching credentials?
Im not saying this is a bad signing, i just thought he was a media man now, not a sprint coach.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He may have been one of the best sprinters australia has had, but what are his coaching credentials?
Im not saying this is a bad signing, i just thought he was a media man now, not a sprint coach.
That's true. If his experience is just based on what he was taught it might well be lacking since his body type and running style can differ a lot from the mixed variety of running styles offered by a 25 man squad. I'll hope for the best though.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He has previously coached Union, AFL and NRL teams, Waratahs, Swans and Dragons are the teams off the top of my head, probably more.

Status
Not open for further replies.