Official Matt Dufty signs with the Bulldogs for season 2022

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
And might I add, if papa leaves melb, for us, Dufty could be a very decent replacement for him at Melb too Uleh

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Imagine 2023 backline

1. Papenhuzyen
2. Cotric
3. Schoupp/Allan/Alamoti
4. Naden
5. Addo Carr
Schoupp and Alamoti I think in 23 and Naden assumes the current Meaney role of backup backline floater yo

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Will be funny to see the change of tune around here when he provides some trys and try assists. I'll be quick to remind you.
Biggest issue we have is we dont get the ball to the wingers... When u have guys like JAC, Cotric and Ok on the wings Burton and Dufty we make sure they get a massive chunk of it.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Imagine 2023 backline

1. Papenhuzyen
2. Cotric
3. Schoupp/Allan/Alamoti
4. Naden
5. Addo Carr
Let's all hope by 2023 Allan is either playing for someone else or Mounties.
With reported signings & juniors coming through he probably shouldn't get into 1st grade unless we have a horror run of injuries..

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure but they need a fullback and we need forwards, and Allan is also a Queenslander so who knows..
Plus Kevie's an idiot
Kevie is a QLDer & an idiot.... probably only needed to confirm he was 1 as the other is then a given!:D
Sorry Maroondog...

a dogs life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The players they want are probably not available until 2023. 1 year deal is nothing.
Come November 1st I have no doubt they will be landing some top players for 2023.
We are not winning the premiership next year anyway. I’m so glad we’re not throwing ridiculous money at players that are not worth it anymore. Trust the system
No one else interested in Dufty and the fact we’ve only signed him for a year will hopefully mean we get the best of him every week as he’ll be in the shop window looking for a deal.

Not a fan of his but am relieved he’s not on a multi year deal. After his house party antics he’s hopefully cheap as well.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I wonder if we sign him you’ll know in denial or you will do the right thing and offer me an apology
No problem, as i said you do realise i know him and his family nuffy