Status
Not open for further replies.

PigBenis

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate, your girlfriend was a bloke
Article from: The Daily Telegraph

February 06, 2008 12:00am

GARRICK Jacobson was in custody at Surry Hills police station when he apparently discovered his girlfriend used to be a man.

Within hours of being released on bail, he went to her apartment and started "belting the hell" out of her, Downing Centre Local Court heard yesterday.

The two police officers who allegedly revealed the information about his then partner's past are now charged with breaching privacy laws.

In a rare prosecution under the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act, Constables Tyrone Stacey and Brendan Ritson have pleaded not guilty to unlawful disclosure of information.

The offence is punishable by up to two years' jail.

Gallery: Transsexual tales - before and after

The court heard Jacobson, 26, was held in custody on September 24, 2006, after being arrested for suspected theft.

Stacey allegedly used the police computer system to access information about Jacobson's then girlfriend, Brigitte Fell, revealing her gender as male.

Ritson, who was looking over his colleague's shoulder, allegedly shouted to Jacobson: "You're r . . . ing a bloke", the court has heard.

After Jacobson denied it, he was allegedly shown paperwork indicating her gender and told: "See, it's a guy."

As the officers defended the case yesterday, Ms Fell gave evidence that the incident "ruined my life".

Should transsexuals tell new partners of their operation? Vote in our poll.

She told the court she was born a male, undergoing gender reassignment surgery about 12 years ago "in London, and it cost a fortune".

Complete strangers subsequently told her it was "the best sex change we've ever seen", she said.

But Ms Fell did not share the information about her surgery with Jacobson, her boyfriend of about two months, because "he was temperamental enough".

Police were aware of other domestic violence incidents involving the pair in the two days prior to the assault, the court heard.

Gallery: See the main players in the case

Ms Fell said she woke in the early hours of September 25 to find Jacobson in her Surry Hills apartment, threatening to kill her.

"Your f . . .ing mates the cops told me you're a man - is it true?" he allegedly said.

Ms Fell said Jacobson then punched her repeatedly in the face.

"He was belting the hell out of me," she told the court.

She said she suffered concussion after falling over the balcony of her loft bedroom and woke up "covered in blood".

"My whole face was broken," she said.

Ms Fell spent several days in hospital after the attack, for which Jacobson is currently awaiting sentence in the District Court.

Ms Fell said she told only three or four of her "dearest friends" about her surgery but some police officers knew of it because she had sought their help after previous violent incidents.

The court heard that when Jacobson was brought back to the police station following the assault, he allegedly said he had gone to Ms Fell's apartment "to cut her hair off . . . she was a she-man".

The hearing continues today.

Source: Daily Telegraph

D

D0ggyStylz

as if you couldn't tell.

Her arms, her shoulders.

PS. she has a sexy adams apple

T

TdoggBulldog

omg this happened to me once haha awkwaaaaaaaard.

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wonder how good they are at making a *****? where the hell does it go?

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Instructions after sex reassignment surgery

At the hospital

You must always keep your legs far apart at least 45 degree (triangular pillow will be placed between your knee while lying).

It is important to avoid any external force which can interfere with the blood supply to the new wound.

Never get up or get out of bed before vaginal packing removal, unnecessary movement can interfere with the graft taking.

Ice pack applied to the surgical area is needed only the first day after surgery to prevent any further bleeding.

Exercise by raising your legs for 15-20 degree sometimes during a day is recommended to promote blood circulation in your legs.

Always take a lot of water to promote urination.

The vaginal packing, all drains and urinary catheter are normally removed on the fourth or fifth day after surgery.

The graft inside neovagina will be checked and the total depth of noevagina will be reported immediately after the first dilation.

Your first fee after removing the urinary catheter may take time, please feel relaxed and try to drink a lot of water.

The essence of vaginal dilatation

Vaginal dilatation after sex change surgery is the most important thing you can do to ensure the success of your sex change surgery.

If you gain the excellent depth after the SRS performed by me, but you ignore on your part to diligently dilate your new vagina, this will result in shortening of vagina due to the skin graft contracture.

Failure to dilate properly can result in serious injury. You will be instructed to gently dilate into the right direction after the vaginal packing is removed.

Grooooooooss

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
this is sick. he should have killed him/her

U

Upskirt News

ill leave your inhumane disgusting fantasies to yourself

btw it's easy to tell you were a female at birth
what if you were born with a penis and a vagina?
would you like them then?
Hermaphrodites?

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
what if you were born with a penis and a vagina?
would you like them then?
Hermaphrodites?
that's an unfortunate consequence of life and they don't have a choice and the parents would need to choose the appropriate way of acting on that. But i've never heard of that happening as it is.

this sick thing made itself 'female' after being born as a normal male

G

Grahams Guinea Pig

My girlfriend was born with no sex organs

that is sad

i need a pat

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
He was probably wondering why she drank all the beer and used all the razers, she /he could of help work on the car a bit more..

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
tbh, she looks more of a female than most REAL female body builders ive seen

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
you can see its a weedy little man hiding behind a skirt

M

MikeyP..

Wtf, how embarressing would it be for the bloke that slept with her/him/it aha. I would hate it if that happened to me, dating a random chick and it turns out that she was born a dude :o. Crazy shiiett

Status
Not open for further replies.