Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
EVERYONE, GET LAID! Haha.

I think we need to credit Canberra a bit. At times they defended well and had some decent runs. Trent controlled the game very well and Reynolds was Reynolds.

Truth be told, we were lucky with the Lafai try and in the end that was the difference. We weren't great but we weren't poor. You can criticise and praise any game and this game was no different.

I'm just happy the mini slump is over and our halves came through injury free. The boys have earned their rest. I have no doubts we will improve for the Manly game.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
we are sort of lucky that we got them early in winter, when they have been training in it for months and teams come in late winter its double trouble
plus its colder in late winter anyway

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah right! anyway, how good was terry lamb? he ripped it tonight.
In the 6.30 match he did. What about Jason Williams's kick return down the left flank? Set up the field goal from Halligan.

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Any news on kas's knee??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Night lads. Ok, just to make everyone happy '...stoked with the two points, just happy to get out of Canberra in winter, looking forward to the bye, we had blokes injured and origin messed us around' lol. Night all :D
[video=youtube;30vHbJ2SnNw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30vHbJ2SnNw[/video]

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score

I think we need to credit Canberra a bit. At times they defended well and had some decent runs. Trent controlled the game very well and Reynolds was Reynolds.

Truth be told, we were lucky with the Lafai try and in the end that was the difference. We weren't great but we weren't poor. You can criticise and praise any game and this game was no different.

I'm just happy the mini slump is over and our halves came through injury free. The boys have earned their rest. I have no doubts we will improve for the Manly game.
Arrrg the Manly game... Go the Dogs. We will smash it....

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We dont need anymore! Injuries didnt look to bad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Keep in mind, We have origin game 3 remaining and we might lose lafai for that too as watmough is gonna be out.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Does anyone else think kas is playing way too many minutes in last 3 games? he always look tired as fck in second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.