Massive play at Reynolds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Be interesting to see whether he can bring this level of play next year as well.. Personally if I ran a NRL club I wouldnt be offering big dollar multi year deals to players who have 1 good season. How often do you see that sort of thing come back and bite you...
Hodkinson LOL and Mortimer

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Thread Poster has not substantiated his claims despite request.

Sounds like this is nothing more than a rumour.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
pretty sure that with the lack of talented halves in the comp and the way clubs are going after them these days an offer would have been well anticipated and there would be a contingency plan in place.

if Reynolds gets coached by another club all those little mistakes he has in his game will become more prevalent and he'll end up in park football within a couple of years

Allan

Man of Steel
Reaction score
Reynolds will be paid the market value. He is a young player who seems to have a realistic view of the world. His skills have improved but he has been playing behind the best pack in the competition and at least some of the opposition backline is always focused on Barba so he can get a bit of room to move from their inattention. On top of that he has had Halatau running good lines on his side and now has Perrett who can jump. What he would be like at another club is conjecture but I think it would be much harder for him. The Dogs are not a club that rips off players so I am sure they have spoken with him. I notice its not him or his manager talking up his lack of a contract and payment, only the papers.

Blackys Dogs

Waterboy
Reaction score
Josh will stay with Hodko as halfs partner - Do you think des was a fan of Hodko at Manly or happy to see him leave with DCE in the background?

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
Other clubs chasing our players... in my words, phuck off......

FezDog88

New Pup
Reaction score
Reynolds will stay. Parramatta (the interested club) may get their act together on the field next year, but their boardroom issues will continue to plague their recruitment drive. Hodkinson will be told to look elsewhere if Reynolds has a half decent start again next year.

FezDog88

New Pup
Reaction score
Correction - he may have come through our grades, but he is an Illawarra product!

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Correction - he may have come through our grades, but he is an Illawarra product!
wrong!

Reynolds is a Canterbury junior mate

played his juniors at St George Dragons, which is in the Canterbury Bankstown District

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Other clubs chasing our players... in my words, phuck off......
You cant be surprised though. We are the best team with the best players. Of course other teams want our guys. You wouldnt see much of a queue to the Eel's player managers id think lol.

FreakSho

Waterboy
Reaction score
He went to High School at Kogarah Marist which is in the St George area but he grew up near Kingsgrove and went to Clemton Park Primary. He's been a doggies supporter since he could walk. It's more than likely he'll stay and want to play out his career here.

richie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
josh is a dog though and through
if the dogs offer him reasonable money he will stay

Status
Not open for further replies.