News Mass sackings at Bulldogs ahead of grudge match against Hasler

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Loyalty isn’t enough, this is professional sport it’s about performance. I’m sure they’ve got a good reason they’re just not going to share it, nor should they. Don’t forget he was hastily shifted from Dibs board to team manager, and as I’ve stated before the last team he managed was NSW who had zero success and cultural issues. I’m all for change in the football department/coaching structure cause whatever they’ve been doing clearly isn’t working
Too many cooks spoil the broth, they sacked most of the team, the CEO, the coach and the assistant coach now half the board no one knows exactly what is going on and we are still on the bottom of the table.
It didn't work, this rebuild had better pick up soon.
Exactly who is running the Bulldogs?

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Leak didnt come from any of the 4 sacked. They were taken by surprise when they got the call on Friday night
Someone has been leaking news to the press for years and the fact that a reporter seems to be able to get important information like this and most probably being sold to the press is a real concern. I can go back as far as the coffs harbour crap this has been happening and their are not too many people still there from then.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Someone has been leaking news to the press for years and the fact that a reporter seems to be able to get important information like this and most probably being sold to the press is a real concern. I can go back as far as the coffs harbour crap this has been happening and their are not too many people still there from then.
There’s one still there who speaks to a lot of people....

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Patmore has been bouncing around the club for years and never impressed me with his coaching I think it was about time he went. Henderson and Penna will probably go at the end of the season.
I have it on good authority that patmore has been looking elsewhere for nearly 18 months now, hence the nsw women’s coaching gig. He is also very biased with some of his decisions and his sacking is a good move from the club.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Who is currently on the football club board and who is on the leagues club board?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Nrl 360 ,Kent said it was leaked to reporter. He called him and hill asked him to to report it until he called the guys to tell them they were sacked. So obviouly it was a board decision to sack them. Due to the leak it had to be done on that day. Probably would have been done later the next week. Who really knows.
Leaked to Michael Carayannis (Daily Telegraph Reporter - interesting they didn't contact Buzz!). Must have been from inside the club and a current board member (as only they and Hill would have known the decision as the time).

Full credit for MC not reporting it immediately but giving Hill a few hours to ring and tell the people they were sacked.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Probably or probably not...time will tell if this board is agenda driven or the real deal. Not fair to make assumptions at this stage, they need to be given a fair go.
I'm backing them, BUT they better make the right calls, I'm running out of patience!
Mate the old saying goes the writing is on the wall I'm with us we have been suffering since 2013 so I don't want to hear any more excuses

DogzPride

Waterboy
Reaction score
Steve was chris’ right hand man at storm, sharks and aus teams. Not sure what Gareth will do as he is very close to Andrew hill, who he can thank for jobs at eels, kangaroos, manly and dogs. Most people would have done just as good a job if they had the same opportunities and may even had stepped in on mad Monday.
Well there you go, jobs for the boys/friends. it seems Gareth Holmes has had his mate Andre hill save his ass a few times, Mad Monday, us getting fines because he brought the wrong jerseys for our boys to wear, should have gone months ago if you ask me

DogzPride

Waterboy
Reaction score
Can someone confirm for me, Is there board elections this February 2020 ?????