Opinion Mason

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is this guy our pathways person? Or whtevr his role is at the club. Bro the more and more i hear him talk dumb shit on those yktr podcasts like hes some GOD amongst men. The more im like wtf, who is this fucker? Calm down. You're not all that. Jeez he talks some shit. Why would such an idiot no brain forward be a goos thing for our pathways as a club? Get someone with some brains and humility.

Is he even still involved? Was this a Gus hire? Surely theres someone smarter out there. We dont need someone turning the players into idiots that cause off field issues and bring clubs down like he apparently did so boisterously in france or something. Ugh.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wtaf is a "yktr podcast" lol
Always has spoken like a yobbo no idea how he is tracking in the role Gus set him up with, another guy who might end up in a similar gig is Josh Reynolds.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is this guy our pathways person? Or whtevr his role is at the club. Bro the more and more i hear him talk dumb shit on those yktr podcasts like hes some GOD amongst men. The more im like wtf, who is this fucker? Calm down. You're not all that. Jeez he talks some shit. Why would such an idiot no brain forward be a goos thing for our pathways as a club? Get someone with some brains and humility.

Is he even still involved? Was this a Gus hire? Surely theres someone smarter out there. We dont need someone turning the players into idiots that cause off field issues and bring clubs down like he apparently did so boisterously in france or something. Ugh.
Hmm are you mason in disguise?

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score

Are you Mason’s dentist?
Did he not pay you for the whitening treatment you did for him?

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah, I don't mind Mase. His role doesn't require anything beyond his skill set. Young players look up to him. Clive Churchill medallist and good personality for the club. IMO, well down the list of issues with our club. Off field stuff looks good, we need a 7 and a prop

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
There a lots of fringe support personnel who have certain jobs. Like he might be good for the forwards or morale. Hes not a big player or coaching the side or anything.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Bro seriously? the guy is a champ champ. Achieved everything in the NRL and is still loved and adored by fans and players both current and past.

He is idolised by the poly players in particular and is great for mentoring and leadership. So what if he speaks his mind?

I love listening to what he has to say because you knows its raw and real, not PC and puppet talk fed by others.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I'm not a huge fan of him in this type of role either. I always thought he was just a boofhead that did well in league. He might be well regarded by immature kids in the system. But I wouldn't want him in a position with much responsibility.