Mason wants Out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NRL superstar Willie Mason is on the verge of quitting the Bulldogs after a major falling out with the club's CEO Malcolm Noad.

The Daily Telegraph can reveal that Mason has threatened to walk away from his lucrative contract after being told he would be fined for not attending a grand final lunch.

On a day of drama at Belmore, club chairman George Peponis was forced to deny claims Noad was set to be sacked.

However Peponis did not deny their star player Mason wanted out.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,22679575-5001021,00.html

---------------------------

sounds like more telecrap garbage IMO.

T

TdoggBulldog

drama closer to the start of the season will be fine

we are too far out.

Malla

Reaction score
Lol.. garbage! Dogs wouldn't DARE to fine mason over something so stupid lol. Telegraph is tryna' tear the doggies down :( .. hope this isnt true though lol

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
"However Peponis did not deny their star player Mason wanted out."

not good!:(
we have rubbish happening even before the start of the season!

So in other words they are saying its either Mason or Noad? The media won't have any idea were to hide if this isn't true!

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TdoggBulldog

lol just because he didn't deny it means nothing

he simply said nothing about the matter because he was obviously not aware of the matter.

farenhyt

Kennel Established
Reaction score
**** off mmason u fairy enough with the stupid threats dude, imo, maybe we need to use the money on people who still got passion for the club

T

TdoggBulldog

i could say "kevin rudd did not deny that he was a homosexual"

because he didn't deny it to me

not that i've ever actually asked him about it

B

bruce

is it just me or does anyone else think the telegraph is going to implode on itself?

B.A.Baracus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The UK media had rumours months ago that he's off to St.Helens.

W

Willie Talol'd

The Telegraph must be having an orgy, they finally got 1 sale today!

farenhyt

Kennel Established
Reaction score
good he can go, his mouth is too big, doggies dont need the show pony. I rekon we need to start a bring back ROY petition, **** mason

B

bruce

may I have your undivided attention please Re: Mason quitting

I made this just to get all your attention. please merge if mods feel it's not neccessary.

look at this picture that went with the story

http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?image=0572836700ra9.jpg

just by looking at that picture how can we tell it's out-dated and not taken today?

(i) different hair style for willie
(ii) the shirt has collars
(iii) the boys aren't training yet and
(iv) that is not our training gear
(v) where's masons moustache?
(vi) is qld group still our sponsor?

that was taken last year 2006 at the latest.

nice try telegraph.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
I made this just to get all your attention. please merge if mods feel it's not neccessary.

look at this picture that went with the story

http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?image=0572836700ra9.jpg

just by looking at that picture how can we tell it's out-dated and not taken today?

(i) different hair style for willie
(ii) the shirt has collars
(iii) the boys aren't training yet and
(iv) that is not our training gear
(v) where's masons moustache?
(vi) is qld group still our sponsor?

that was taken last year 2006 at the latest.

nice try telegraph.
The photo is old, but that may not mean that the story isn't true champ. (even though i hope its not true)

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
**** me dead... whats next??

NRL mascot 'Arnold' the bulldog is on the verge of quitting the Bulldogs after a major falling out with the club's CEO Malcolm Noad and superstar Willie Mason.

The Daily Telegraph can reveal that Arnold has threatened to walk away from his lucrative contract after being told he would only be fed 'PAL' dog food brand, and not his favourite Doggy Delight 'Gourmet series' brand.

On a day of drama at Belmore, club chairman George Peponis was forced to deny claims Noad was set to be sacked, and didnt deny that Mason wanted out.

However Peponis did give the following statement: "Although he is our mascot and we love Arnold dearly, we simply cannot afford to spend a large sum of our salary cap on dog food"

Arnold, who refused to answer any questions, was then arrested for taking a 'tinkle' on the Telecrap's photographers leg.

DOGG STIEL

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thats as big as a joke as Kevin Dudd being elected prime minister

B

bruce

**** me dead... whats next??

NRL mascot 'Arnold' the bulldog is on the verge of quitting the Bulldogs after a major falling out with the club's CEO Malcolm Noad and superstar Willie Mason.

The Daily Telegraph can reveal that Arnold has threatened to walk away from his lucrative contract after being told he would only be fed 'PAL' dog food brand, and not his favourite Doggy Delight 'Gourmet series' brand.

On a day of drama at Belmore, club chairman George Peponis was forced to deny claims Noad was set to be sacked, and didnt deny that Mason wanted out.

However Peponis did give the following statement: "Although he is our mascot and we love Arnold dearly, we simply cannot afford to spend a large sum of our salary cap on dog food"

Arnold, who refused to answer any questions, was then arrested for taking a 'tinkle' on the Telecrap's photographers leg.
lmao

buster

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
mason - build a bridge and get over it.................

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
10 News just mentioned, Mason had a falling out with Noad because Noad said something to him about not turning up to the Grand final Luncheon.

Peponis doesn't know anything about it, and will contact Mason's Manager

so not official yet!

If its true though, Mason honestly needs to grow up, not everyone in their workforce can get along with everyone for one reason or another, doesn't mean we offer to quit the next minute!

Status
Not open for further replies.