Mason: "I Want To Play For Saints"

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haztrick

He loves the Bulldogs and is probably just giving his thoughts on what he might like to do. He said it would be a dream to play in the NFL, now he is saying it's his dream to play in the ESL, but as someone said, he is probably just trying to up his contract money. He will definatly honor the rest of his contract.

H

Haztrick

Mason is a future captain of the bulldogs but him being there for life would be great but im not sure about that happening.

He needs more consistent performances and cut out his bad behaviour then he will have a status for captain.
1) I can not remember a game in 2006 where he was not one of our top 3 best players. He averaged over 160 meters a match in 2006 which is amazing and the reason I was astounded that he didn't win 2nd Rower of the year.

2) What bad behavior? He hasn't been in the media for anything bad, only swearing at Brent Webb during the haka, so again, I don't know what you're talking about.

You just seem to be talking a lot of crap that you expect people to believe when in fact, you haven't got much clue about what you're going on about.

£©

Taxed By £©
Reaction score
btw way also read that Mark O'Meley will be heading to the Sharks unless the Dogs offer him the same amount of coin as Mason and SBW are on. i read that in the telegraph today :p but i wouldnt be surprised.
Enough Said!

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
Mason is a future captain of the bulldogs but him being there for life would be great but im not sure about that happening.

He needs more consistent performances and cut out his bad behaviour then he will have a status for captain.
Hmm. I was going to pwn you for saying that....but

1) I can not remember a game in 2006 where he was not one of our top 3 best players. He averaged over 160 meters a match in 2006 which is amazing and the reason I was astounded that he didn't win 2nd Rower of the year.

2) What bad behavior? He hasn't been in the media for anything bad, only swearing at Brent Webb during the haka, so again, I don't know what you're talking about.

You just seem to be talking a lot of crap that you expect people to believe when in fact, you haven't got much clue about what you're going on about.

This was more than sufficient.

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score

I know that he is a good player and all but i just don't think that x factor was there by him in this tri nations.

I mean him with more consitent performances is getting out there and giving it all you got and trying to stay on the field as long as possible.

I know it's pretty hard for him to do that at his size and his weight but if Stuart Fielden can stay out there for 80 min as a forward ala price as well then im sure willie can be like these players as well.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
better st helens then st george.. hes gotta be kidding but..

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score

you are, and i say this with full confidence and backing of all thekennel, a bloody idiot...

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
Well that is just imo and from an opposition point of view

If he did have outstanding performances why didn't he get forward of the year ?

[FKN-SIK]

Gigidy Gigidy
Reaction score
When i read the thread name i thought you were referring to the Dragons and was gonna punch my screen

Nate

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

That doesn't make a lot of sense. There were lots of great forwards who didn't win that award but that doesn't mean they didn't have a great season for their clubs.:sleepy:

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
That doesn't make a lot of sense. There were lots of great forwards who didn't win that award but that doesn't mean they didn't have a great season for their clubs.:sleepy:
Well obviously the english must own it because they have won it twice in a row so they must be doing good things over there.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well obviously the english must own it because they have won it twice in a row so they must be doing good things over there.
Too bad it didnt show when it mattered the most.

PLAYING FOR YOUR COUNTRYS PRIDE!!!!

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
Too bad it didnt show when it mattered the most.

PLAYING FOR YOUR COUNTRYS PRIDE!!!!
Well it was an Australian Panel who selected it so they must have been watching Peacock's performance during the year.

H

Haztrick

1) Hindmarsh could shoot someone and still get second rower of the year. He is over rated. All he does is tackle, has nothing in attack yet constantly wins and it prooves that he will always win aslong as he plays because Mason was averaging nearly double the meters Hidmarsh was making plsu Mason still averaged around 18 tackles a match and it didn't mean diddly squat.

2) Mason got suspended.

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
So your saying Hindmarsh should have got forward of the year over peacock

Seen hindy yesterday at Parklea as well the eels jerseys look awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.