Marshall king

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
JMK did fuck all to help Foran last night AGAIN!!!

He isnt a FG 5/8 and he proves it week in and week out. Once you get a proper 5/8 or Half alongside Foran then this team will be a shitload better overnight.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

He isnt a FG 5/8 and he proves it week in and week out. Once you get a proper 5/8 or Half alongside Foran then this team will be a shitload better overnight.
Unfortunately best we have ....

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score

I agree with alot you say in this post. But his defence last night played a part in that win. It was an obvious tactic by the cows to isolate him and he was rock solid.

I do think that this victory will mean nothing if we don't back it up with a win next week.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Hence the reason I keep saying...

6. Lewis
7. Foran
9. JMK

13. Lichaa

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One day JMK will be a superstar.. he’s only young an they all have to start somewhere, I said it from the start an am sticking by that. I expect to get a lot of negative comments and I accept everyone’s replies..

Now I wait for all the criticism from my comment lol. Be nice guys we all have our favourites and that’s my opinion weather I’m right or wrong..I’f I’m wrong I will take the hate an eat my own words haha.

Let it begin..!!
One word comparison......Holdsworth.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Defends like a guy weighing 100k plus great technique for a small guy
JMK will be the best utility in the comp one day... Can play any where in the backline, can defend, can break the line and has the speed and agility. His definitely a keeper.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with a lot of people but he has done absaloutly fuck all in attack... great defender but a 5/8 isn’t supposed to be just a great defender. He needs to give foran a hand in creating opportunities and he always makes the wrong decisions like he darts from dummy half when he has the chance and sometimes takes on the line with a solid defence line and gets man handled. It’s been a constant problem at the dogs with players that have vision. Our last gun half was sherwin who always played what’s in front of him and had a lot of vision. Miss those days

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

6. Lewis
7. Foran
9. JMK

13. Lichaa
Lewis is even worse and yes I have watched him play. Cleeland needs to get a go

Lichhaa over JMK every fkn day of the week as well. That's my opinion.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Then I hope u enjoy our 1 dimensional attack for the rest of the year... Enjoy!

Cleeland.. Lol.. If its not broken play the guy is no where.

Micko1979

Waterboy
Reaction score

6. Lewis
7. Foran
9. JMK

13. Lichaa
Licha would be killed and offer nothing as a middle forward, these days a 'lock' or number 13 plays as an extra prop with some skill.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Cleeland had a purple patch last year and its not carried over to this season. Hence why he has not been selected

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cleeland is fucking hopeless in defence. Watch Nsw cup. He races out of the line and misses tackles. Gets palmed off easily.
Defence wins games and thats why he wont get a run. JMK will improve with attack he is only young and finding his feet but he is solod in defence.
Id take him over other options any day. Lewis would be only other guy if give a go there this year. We need to keep a set halves pair and not chop and change otherwise there will be no consistency

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Cleeland needs to get a go
Tell me you are watching NSW Cup today. Bloke cannot defend. Just cost us a try racing out of the line. Plus he goes missing in action half the game.

JMK is learning his craft slowly and has clearly been told by Pay to work on the basics first. He almost broke through last night at one point.

He's got the goods and will get better... Foran was quieter in second half last night too.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Cleeland almost just cost us a second try with his inability to wrap up a ball. He's being targeted in NSW Cup and will get eaten alive in first grade.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Tell me you are watching NSW Cup today. Bloke cannot defend. Just cost us a try racing out of the line. Plus he goes missing in action half the game.

JMK is learning his craft slowly and has clearly been told by Pay to work on the basics first. He almost broke through last night at one point.

He's got the goods and will get better... Foran was quieter in second half last night too.
I am watching the game actually. He missed 1 tackle... wow.. what about every other tackle he does make.. and georgallis plays Cleeland on the right and frawley on the left. Doesn't allow the halves to get Involved freely unless the ball goes down their side. So that's not Cleeland issue, its a coaching issue

Lol at learning slowly. JMK will never get it. He can learn his craft somewhere else. You either have it or u don't and he certainly doesn't

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Then I hope u enjoy our 1 dimensional attack for the rest of the year... Enjoy!

Cleeland.. Lol.. If its not broken play the guy is no where.
I have not enjoyed it for last 5yrs since 2013 and it wont change anytime soon. We are a shit team unfortunately.
Cleeland is stuck to 1 side of the field and his defense is a shot load better than JMK who had 1 defensive good game lol

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have not enjoyed it for last 5yrs since 2013 and it wont change anytime soon. We are a shit team unfortunately.
Cleeland is stuck to 1 side of the field and his defense is a shot load better than JMK who had 1 defensive good game lol
1 defensive good game??? Mate evem Joey Johns applauded him for how fast and well he has adapted to the defensive side of first grade....

Some of the comments you are throwing around are based on pure bias for another player.

Cleeland wont make FG unless there is an injury.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Jmk is progressing as a player, he has his defence in check! He has got a nice little kicking game as well which will develop.
For a young guy who was thrown into 1st grade an got a shot he is doing very well and has taken it with both hands..although you don’t notice him on the field to often that’s actually a good thing and means he’s doing all the 1% and basics right!

He’s there when you need him to be an that’s all you can ask. I applaud him and he will only get better, he will be a great number 6 and I think we all need to give him a break an let him keep developing his game. Give him the best part of the year and leave him where he is . If it doesn’t work out then so be it. But He will “pay” it off in bundles an will be part of our wining formula.

Status
Not open for further replies.