Marshall-King on a high despite Bulldogs' horror season

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reminds me of craig polla mounter tough as all fuck

Tough as but not really a terrier with a bag of tricks... Ahhh what we would do for a Polly right now FCUK!!!

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I like the kid. His not the fanciest but his an honourable hard working kid that tries hard every week for himself and the team.

He will make a fantastic utility next yr. If he and Okunbor can make the bench next yr were good for backups in case of injuries.
Okunbor is on the bench for NSW Cup team, he’s got a long way to go

As for JMK he gets a pass mark for first full season in grade

Maybe train him all off season at hooker and tell him that’s his spot.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Okunbor is on the bench for NSW Cup team, he’s got a long way to go

As for JMK he gets a pass mark for first full season in grade

Maybe train him all off season at hooker and tell him that’s his spot.
He is but he made a difference when he came on. I just wish that giant, agile, quick, skilful kid who has the talent for the big leagues can just grow up already! Him on the bench equals x factor and damn we need that.

I like JMK but I don't know if he has the vision for hooker, maybe if he trains at it things might be different. Look at cookie, FCUK!

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He is but he made a difference when he came on. I just wish that giant, agile, quick, skilful kid who has the talent for the big leagues can just grow up already! Him on the bench equals x factor and damn we need that.

I like JMK but I don't know if he has the vision for hooker, maybe if he trains at it things might be different. Look at cookie, FCUK!
In two and a half seasons Cook has gone from unwanted Bulldogs paid 60k to Bunnies starting 9 who sit top table, NSW starting 9 and will be Kangaroos starting 9

Prob be on 800k soon the same Tolman and Eastwood are on lol

Fk Des and old management have made some monumental fk ups like the worst we have seen in Dogs history

Look at the players either let walk or the ones Noel fat **** brushed

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
In two and a half seasons Cook has gone from unwanted Bulldogs paid 60k to Bunnies starting 9 who sit top table, NSW starting 9 and will be Kangaroos starting 9

Fk Des and old management have made some monumental fk ups like the worst we have seen in Dogs history

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

The worst part is that we knew what he could do. He killed it in the games he was a starter and Des still decided to get rid of him. Any other coach would have kept Cook and told Lichaa you need to fight to get the starting spot off this guy.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

They'll never work again and be known as these dickheads for the rest of their days, they ruined their own rep.

In saying that I was thinking earlier how the cowboys are feeling these days.... Lost Ponga and Kikau… That's gotta hurt.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
He could be a middle-class mans Shaun Berrigan me thinks. Coming along nicely with the Prince as his partner.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They'll never work again and be known as these dickheads for the rest of their days, they ruined their own rep.

In saying that I was thinking earlier how the cowboys are feeling these days.... Lost Ponga and Kikau… That's gotta hurt.
Cowboys will get Holmes though

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Okay squad player. Wouldn’t start at any other club in the NRL.

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JMK is doing fine in my opinion ,I think we all forget how some players start off Damien Cook was playing for the dragons and wasn't the best their either but after a few years look at him now .

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Wasn't out worst today.. and with MIA Holland on his outside wasn't helped much in defence.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'd be interested to see how he'd go as a centre.

Status
Not open for further replies.